A woman is a penis home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 04:04 PM
A woman is a penis home
So stated crazy, loony Evangelical Mark Driscoll in a church chat room post in 2001 under the name, William Wallace II. Here's one of the paragraphs. You can't make this stuff up people. Chase

"The first thing to know about your penis is, that despite the way it may see, it is not your penis. Ultimately, God created you and it is his penis. You are simply borrowing it for a while.
While His penis is on loan you must admit that it is sort of just hanging out there very lonely as if it needed a home, sort of like a man wondering the streets looking for a house to live in. Knowing that His penis would need a home, God created a woman to be your wife and when you marry her and look down you will notice that your wife is shaped differently than you and makes a very nice home."

So remember men, you don't own your penis. Hobo It's on lone! Gasp....... from god.Sadcryface

And apparently my vigina isn't mine either.

I swear.......it's just.....Laugh out load

Pfffft. And there's more on Patheos with a link to the chat room.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...homes.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-09-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: A woman is a penis home
(11-09-2014 04:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So stated crazy, loony Evangelical Mark Driscoll in a church chat room post in 2001 under the name, William Wallace II. Here's one of the paragraphs. You can't make this stuff up people. Chase

"The first thing to know about your penis is, that despite the way it may see, it is not your penis. Ultimately, God created you and it is his penis. You are simply borrowing it for a while.
While His penis is on loan you must admit that it is sort of just hanging out there very lonely as if it needed a home, sort of like a man wondering the streets looking for a house to live in. Knowing that His penis would need a home, God created a woman to be your wife and when you marry her and look down you will notice that your wife is shaped differently than you and makes a very nice home."

So remember men, you don't own your penis. Hobo It's on lone! Gasp....... from god.Sadcryface

And apparently my vigina isn't mine either.

I swear.......it's just.....Laugh out load

Pfffft. And there's more on Patheos with a link to the chat room.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...homes.html

Laugh out load Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Ha - I heard about that - Seth read that quote on the podcast.

UN.FUCKING.BELIEVABLE! A grown man said this. Confused A very creepy, lonely man.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-09-2014, 04:21 PM
He's got a mega church in Seattle which seems to be dissolving. He's the poster boy for a bat shit crazy christian.

More Driscoll craziness

http://www.care2.com/causes/4-awful-thin...homes.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-09-2014, 04:25 PM
That's gotta be satire. His entire ministry has gotta be satire and he's laughing at his congregation all the way to the bank.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Am I a rental property, or a home for purchase? If I'm a rental, would the landlord be me, or do I need a pimp? Wheat kind of interest rate should I put on the mortgage if I'm in fact a home to purchase Consider *sigh* it is so confusing to be a woman No all I know is, I'm missing some property income.

Edit: and who's responsible for property maintenance? (Lawn care, etc Laugh out load )

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 11 users Like Smercury44's post
11-09-2014, 04:27 PM
I shouldn't be surprised, yet I am...

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Hey, at least I'm relieved to be a homeowner. Wink

Consider
Where to post the sign: get off my lawn! ... ?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-09-2014, 04:33 PM
S'funny. Consider I prefer to think of women as spunk-buckets.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
11-09-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm looking for a short-term lease in an upscale neighborhood. Tongue
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post