A woman is a penis home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: A woman is a penis home
(11-09-2014 09:41 PM)Sam Wrote:  Mine got repossessed...

lol Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
11-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Talking of house work... a question for the ladies with experience of house-sharing (so to speak):

Is doing the house work (and much more thorough than normal), on the first day that a new girl moves in, the equivalent of the male urinating to mark one's territory?

That's going on around me now and there seems to be a 'power' thing happening.

Consider

No double (or triple) entendre intended here. I'm genuinely curious.

Huh

11-09-2014, 10:57 PM
(11-09-2014 10:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Talking of house work... a question for the ladies with experience of house-sharing (so to speak):

Is doing the house work (and much more thorough than normal), on the first day that a new girl moves in, the equivalent of the male urinating to mark one's territory?

Consider

Huh

Hmm... Consider it might be a ... "this is how clean I want this place to remain so, make sure it stays this way." kind of thing.

Women can be slobs. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Setting the standard for clean. Yes

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
11-09-2014, 11:20 PM

So, about Seth's ghost story show. Apparently I have to wait until October to tell the one about the home with bleeding walls that's possessed by an evil spirit.

*flees*

Bechased
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
11-09-2014, 11:54 PM
(11-09-2014 04:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So stated crazy, loony Evangelical Mark Driscoll in a church chat room post in 2001 under the name, William Wallace II. Here's one of the paragraphs. You can't make this stuff up people. Chase

"The first thing to know about your penis is, that despite the way it may see, it is not your penis. Ultimately, God created you and it is his penis. You are simply borrowing it for a while.
While His penis is on loan you must admit that it is sort of just hanging out there very lonely as if it needed a home, sort of like a man wondering the streets looking for a house to live in. Knowing that His penis would need a home, God created a woman to be your wife and when you marry her and look down you will notice that your wife is shaped differently than you and makes a very nice home."

So remember men, you don't own your penis. Hobo It's on lone! Gasp....... from god.Sadcryface

And apparently my vigina isn't mine either.

I swear.......it's just.....Laugh out load

Pfffft. And there's more on Patheos with a link to the chat room.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...homes.html

You know... an inveterate cretin like this can run a mega-church and poor ol' me gotta work for my Yankee dollar Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-09-2014, 12:54 AM
On a more serious note (tide turning):

That a vagina is a penis house is historically and currently accurate in all patriarchal cultures: media representation of women, advertising, stereotypes--virgin- Madonna-whore, sports, board rooms, jokes (so many focus on female sexuality), and words--cunt, whore, mother fucker, slut, bitch, spunk bucket (yuck, DLJ).

The minister mentioned is simply reflecting the hegemony of patriarchal dominance.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
12-09-2014, 01:01 AM
Why do so many men refer to their penis as a separate entity? Consider

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
12-09-2014, 01:41 AM
(12-09-2014 01:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do so many men refer to their penis as a separate entity? Consider

I actually wrote a paper on this once in college--it went to national conference as original research.

I think the separation of the male from his penis begins when a boy experiences erections he cannot control during his pre adolescent and adolescent periods. A very angst time for males.

I hypothesized that this lack of control is a defining point in male maturity--he either learns to take responsibility for the activity of his body and learns to control himself or he remains in an immature, irresponsible state and defines his penis as "The other" (often naming it), giving it an identity apart from himself.

I did not complete the project, but I would have liked to discuss what this means in terms of how the immature and the mature male relate in intimate relationships.

Unfortunately, male studies are few. It's a wide open field for someone looking for a thesis in psychology, sociology, or anthropology.

I'm afraid feminism left the men behind. That is the shame of feminism and it's now static position.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 4 users Like Dee's post
12-09-2014, 05:54 AM
(11-09-2014 10:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Talking of house work... a question for the ladies with experience of house-sharing (so to speak):

Consider

Huh

I have no argument with anyone who will do housework - ever.

Someone who will clean a bathroom is better than anything I can think of. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post