A woman is a penis home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: A woman is a penis home
(11-09-2014 04:10 PM)kim Wrote:  UN.FUCKING.BELIEVABLE! A grown man said this. Confused A very creepy, lonely man.

Little known fact: this was developed as a pickup line, not something to be preached from the pulpit.

[Image: TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 06:29 AM
(12-09-2014 06:16 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 04:10 PM)kim Wrote:  UN.FUCKING.BELIEVABLE! A grown man said this. Confused A very creepy, lonely man.

Little known fact: this was developed as a pickup line, not something to be preached from the pulpit.

[Image: TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png]

I worry about you sometimes man... Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
12-09-2014, 06:45 AM
(12-09-2014 01:41 AM)Dee Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 01:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do so many men refer to their penis as a separate entity? Consider

I actually wrote a paper on this once in college--it went to national conference as original research.

I think the separation of the male from his penis begins when a boy experiences erections he cannot control during his pre adolescent and adolescent periods. A very angst time for males.

I hypothesized that this lack of control is a defining point in male maturity--he either learns to take responsibility for the activity of his body and learns to control himself or he remains in an immature, irresponsible state and defines his penis as "The other" (often naming it), giving it an identity apart from himself.

I did not complete the project, but I would have liked to discuss what this means in terms of how the immature and the mature male relate in intimate relationships.

Unfortunately, male studies are few. It's a wide open field for someone looking for a thesis in psychology, sociology, or anthropology.

I'm afraid feminism left the men behind. That is the shame of feminism and it's now static position.

That, rings true. I was asked, a few years ago, why I didn't have a name for mine. This was not long after a conversation amongst the girls about the guys in their respective villages being incapable of taking responsibility (for pregnancies etc.).

Then they gave it a name which oddly enough, was also a name of an ex's pet dog.

I told them, my penis doesn't need to be called anything.

It comes without being called.

Angel

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
12-09-2014, 07:08 AM
(12-09-2014 06:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I worry about you sometimes man... Tongue

You and me, both.
12-09-2014, 10:17 AM
So if the vagina is the house, that must mean that the ass is the garage and the mouth a car wash ?

I guess that answers the question of why there are so many fast food places to eat.
Get in line, drive a little, get what you want and then leave.

Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
(12-09-2014 10:17 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  ...
I guess that answers the question of why there are so many fast food places to eat.
Get in line, drive a little, get what you want and then leave.

Big Grin

That might also explain why the sizes are regular and large... who'd want to admit to small?

[Image: burger-king-blog.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
12-09-2014, 10:36 AM
(11-09-2014 04:04 PM)Mark Driscoll Wrote:  "The first thing to know about your penis is, that despite the way it may see, it is not your penis. Ultimately, God created you and it is his penis. You are simply borrowing it for a while.
While His penis is on loan you must admit that it is sort of just hanging out there very lonely as if it needed a home, sort of like a man wondering the streets looking for a house to live in. Knowing that His penis would need a home, God created a woman to be your wife and when you marry her and look down you will notice that your wife is shaped differently than you and makes a very nice home."

So according to this dumbass, God has an awful lot of penises. Blink
That's very interesting since I've always been under the impression that his God is asexual. Although it could explain one thing. His God is a self-admitted jealous God and with all those penises on loan to everyone else while he gets no action at all, no wonder he's jealous!

Just when you thought "dumbass" couldn't be redefined:

dumb-ass
[duhm-as]

Word Origin

noun, Slang: Vulgar.
a thoroughly stupid person; blockhead.
b Mark Driscoll

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Just put a homeless sign on your crotch and stand by the side of the road. Easy way to get laid.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
12-09-2014, 10:41 AM
(12-09-2014 06:16 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Little known fact: this was developed as a pickup line, not something to be preached from the pulpit.
Little known - that would be proportional to it's degree of success as a pickup line. Tongue

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
12-09-2014, 10:43 AM
(12-09-2014 10:39 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  Just put a homeless sign on your crotch and stand by the side of the road. Easy way to get laid.

Fuck! Only just realised why it's called the 'lay-by'.

Ohmy