A world without America would be a much greater place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 09:26 AM
A world without America would be a much greater place
America clearly gives the world nothing but problems, their Capitalist greed is the reason the whole world is in meltdown. They have no sympathy for the working classes in their country and would rather pretend that they don't exist at all. The whole 'American Dream' is the exact reason this is the case, they are brainwashed from birth to grab all they can and that the more material possessions they own the greater a person they are.

Americans think in a very black and white way, they believe in a good and evil and think that owning guns is justifiable because quite frankly if you shoot all the criminals then you'll be fine. It is clear the working classes have been brainwashed into believing that they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires and that they should vote conversatives and right wing leaders who do nothing for them....fuck free health care even if it should be an entitlement attitude!

America gives the world nothing but warfare purely for oil and the whole world hates them. It is now clear they are on a downward spiral to ruin and I will smile greatly as this happens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: A world without America would be a much greater place
*sigh* more trolls.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
08-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Effortless superiority right there, rather than engage in debate you'd prefer to just dismiss it as silly. I pity you
08-01-2013, 09:38 AM
(08-01-2013 09:26 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  America clearly gives the world nothing but problems, their Capitalist greed is the reason the whole world is in meltdown. They have no sympathy for the working classes in their country and would rather pretend that they don't exist at all. The whole 'American Dream' is the exact reason this is the case, they are brainwashed from birth to grab all they can and that the more material possessions they own the greater a person they are.

Americans think in a very black and white way, they believe in a good and evil and think that owning guns is justifiable because quite frankly if you shoot all the criminals then you'll be fine. It is clear the working classes have been brainwashed into believing that they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires and that they should vote conversatives and right wing leaders who do nothing for them....fuck free health care even if it should be an entitlement attitude!

America gives the world nothing but warfare purely for oil and the whole world hates them. It is now clear they are on a downward spiral to ruin and I will smile greatly as this happens

Where are you from?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 09:43 AM
I sir am American, but I do not like how our country is being run
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM
I'm not an American no superiority about my post.
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM
(08-01-2013 09:43 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  I sir am American, but I do not like how our country is being run
Pretty simple; go live elsewhere. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
08-01-2013, 09:55 AM
(08-01-2013 09:50 AM)kim Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 09:43 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  I sir am American, but I do not like how our country is being run
Pretty simple; go live elsewhere. Drinking Beverage
I'd like to thank you for proving me right. Your comment shows Americans do not care about looking after the poor
08-01-2013, 09:56 AM

You are living in the U.K.?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 10:05 AM
(08-01-2013 09:55 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 09:50 AM)kim Wrote:  Pretty simple; go live elsewhere. Drinking Beverage
I'd like to thank you for proving me right. Your comment shows Americans do not care about looking after the poor

But it is the simplist, most efficient way to not have to bother with it: Don't like how shit is done? Get away from the shit. Sim-ple, darn Boat People prove that observation every day.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Happens when America can no longer feed the world? Revenant77x 62 783 28-07-2014 07:55 PM
Last Post: f stop
  A feminist world Kavos 32 452 12-06-2014 02:53 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  When is america getting that revolution. Metazoa Zeke 50 610 09-04-2014 07:03 AM
Last Post: Mat0816
  The End of The Death Penalty in America Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 151 2,389 03-04-2014 01:04 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  World Free Press Index 2014 The Germans are coming 1 185 13-02-2014 12:07 AM
Last Post: toadaly
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 506 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  America and military criticism BrokenQuill92 0 142 16-01-2014 07:30 PM
Last Post: BrokenQuill92