A world without America would be a much greater place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: A world without America would be a much greater place
But America has influenced the world so now there is no where to go?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Is that a statement or a question? The question mark implies question, but the wording does not.

I hear North Korea is pretty much untoutched by those evil capitalistic americans! I am sure they would treat an American defector well over there.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
08-01-2013, 10:14 AM
(08-01-2013 10:09 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  But America has influenced the world so now there is no where to go?
You're already in the U.K. When did you leave the U.S.?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 10:23 AM
(08-01-2013 10:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is that a statement or a question? The question mark implies question, but the wording does not.

I hear North Korea is pretty much untoutched by those evil capitalistic americans! I am sure they would treat an American defector well over there.
Effortless superiority right there, just point out where I have slipped up rather than tackle the issues because your little brain cannot handle a debate like this
08-01-2013, 10:32 AM
(08-01-2013 10:23 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 10:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is that a statement or a question? The question mark implies question, but the wording does not.

Effortless superiority right there, just point out where I have slipped up rather than tackle the issues because your little brain cannot handle a debate like this

It would appear that you are just as guilty as I, what with your ad hom there. You *supposedly, asked where you could go to escape America's influence, I gave you a perfectly viable alternative land to which you could move to, or in the NK governments terms "defect". It is no fault of mine that you chose to ignore that and take offence and my questioning your question/statement...

....statestion? questatment?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-01-2013, 02:10 PM
So is HailMeNow just NamILoveYou's little brother? The similarity is glaring.

Hail, be honest now, did you really want answers or were you just kicking the hornet's nest?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
08-01-2013, 02:14 PM
no, ICT, no Coca-cola.

Wow, what an influence.....
[+] 1 user Likes namiloveyou's post
08-01-2013, 03:20 PM
(08-01-2013 09:26 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  America clearly gives the world nothing but problems, their Capitalist greed is the reason the whole world is in meltdown. They have no sympathy for the working classes in their country and would rather pretend that they don't exist at all. The whole 'American Dream' is the exact reason this is the case, they are brainwashed from birth to grab all they can and that the more material possessions they own the greater a person they are.

Americans think in a very black and white way, they believe in a good and evil and think that owning guns is justifiable because quite frankly if you shoot all the criminals then you'll be fine. It is clear the working classes have been brainwashed into believing that they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires and that they should vote conversatives and right wing leaders who do nothing for them....fuck free health care even if it should be an entitlement attitude!

America gives the world nothing but warfare purely for oil and the whole world hates them. It is now clear they are on a downward spiral to ruin and I will smile greatly as this happens
Hello I was born and raised and continue to live in the middle of the north american continent on the planet Earth which orbits a star on the outer rim of the milky way galaxy. Which by your term makes me 'american', I'm also an atheist and a critical thinker. Like you I realize that america and it's collaborators are causing a shit ton of problems in the world right now. Unlike you I realize that it's not just america, and realize that the fault isn't in the government or the people but rather the overwhelming difference in wealth. Not only by the individual person but also by large corporations which owns hundreds of billions if not trillions of the worlds wealth all in the hands of a small group of people. In a society which treats wealth as power you can not cleanse the world until you make a wealth limit for the individual and prevent corporations from becoming privately held and more so operated by the government, then by restricted and distributing equal powers to the administrators of the government you could easily prevent corruption at it's core.

But you failed to realize this, because you're ignorant. Rather you blame the first thing that you see instead of investigating the underlying issues of the problem.

Just because you can speak doesn't make you intelligent. Remember that.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
08-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Good lord NamIloveyou is a triplet, not a twin like I first thought.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-01-2013, 04:02 PM
(08-01-2013 10:23 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  Effortless superiority right there, just point out where I have slipped up rather than tackle the issues because your little brain cannot handle a debate like this

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Happens when America can no longer feed the world? Revenant77x 62 765 Yesterday 07:55 PM
Last Post: f stop
  A feminist world Kavos 32 446 12-06-2014 02:53 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  When is america getting that revolution. Metazoa Zeke 50 610 09-04-2014 07:03 AM
Last Post: Mat0816
  The End of The Death Penalty in America Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 151 2,389 03-04-2014 01:04 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  World Free Press Index 2014 The Germans are coming 1 184 13-02-2014 12:07 AM
Last Post: toadaly
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 505 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  America and military criticism BrokenQuill92 0 142 16-01-2014 07:30 PM
Last Post: BrokenQuill92