A worst vision of hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 08:19 PM
A worst vision of hell
Could you imagine a worst vision for what hell would be like?

If you could design your own hell, a hell that people would be sent to that is worst than the Christian vision of hell. What would it be like? What do you think would be worst than burning and being raped and torn apart for an eternity where you will burn and scream and cry and choke and wail for ever and ever until time ended infinite eons ago and you still have infinite left to go?

I think a much worst vision for hell would be to send everyone to their own personal infinite void. In this void, it is completely devoid of people other than you, there is no weight, no objects, Its the perfect temperature that you would normally like it at home though! But no light, no sound, no nothing.

No sound and light and its just you floating in a completely absolute perfect light-less soundless void forever. *without the ability to become used to the petrifying loneliness while you are there*.

It would be the most miserable existence I can think of for such a social species as us. I would welcome burning if I had company to share it with than to suffer through something like this.

When I say perfect soundless, Imagine a room so quite you can hear the blood flowing in your veins, the hum of your mind and hear your heart beating.....now take even that away. More quite than is physically quite. Not even your own voice can be heard.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A worst vision of hell
The "Worship thing you recognize as being horrible with a ton of other people who think it's perfect for eternity" version of heaven I hear about sounds like a good hell.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
19-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Eternal life would be total hell to me. Can you imagine living for bazillions and gazillions and trillions of years and never allowed to simply die and not exist? Ick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-04-2015, 08:47 PM
(19-04-2015 08:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Eternal life would be total hell to me. Can you imagine living for bazillions and gazillions and trillions of years and never allowed to simply die and not exist? Ick.

For that I might have a theory "for if it were to exist etc".

That would be assuming that your memory would also be eternal, or if your emotions and interests would remain the same.

If I had the ability to delete any memories I didn't want and auto tune my emotional state to what I would want, sorta similar to what in that doctor who episode where the doctor tries to break into the ultimate bank. I think if you had that ability, the torment of an eternity would be something you wouldn't have to worry about.

19-04-2015, 09:48 PM
(19-04-2015 08:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Could you imagine a worst vision for what hell would be like?

If you could design your own hell, a hell that people would be sent to that is worst than the Christian vision of hell. What would it be like? What do you think would be worst than burning and being raped and torn apart for an eternity where you will burn and scream and cry and choke and wail for ever and ever until time ended infinite eons ago and you still have infinite left to go?

I think a much worst vision for hell would be to send everyone to their own personal infinite void. In this void, it is completely devoid of people other than you, there is no weight, no objects, Its the perfect temperature that you would normally like it at home though! But no light, no sound, no nothing.

No sound and light and its just you floating in a completely absolute perfect light-less soundless void forever. *without the ability to become used to the petrifying loneliness while you are there*.

It would be the most miserable existence I can think of for such a social species as us. I would welcome burning if I had company to share it with than to suffer through something like this.

When I say perfect soundless, Imagine a room so quite you can hear the blood flowing in your veins, the hum of your mind and hear your heart beating.....now take even that away. More quite than is physically quite. Not even your own voice can be heard.

A never ending record of Kenny Roger's greatest hits.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2015, 10:08 PM
The Ice Capades.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
19-04-2015, 10:31 PM
(19-04-2015 10:08 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  The Ice Capades.

I wonder if that is where George Carlin is right now?

19-04-2015, 11:46 PM
my version of hell: being bored for hours and not getting to sleep for as long as I want
19-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Seeing Justin Beiber in concert.
20-04-2015, 05:24 AM
(19-04-2015 08:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Eternal life would be total hell to me. Can you imagine living for bazillions and gazillions and trillions of years and never allowed to simply die and not exist? Ick.

We humans are so afraid to die that we think eternal life would be awesome. But that's just because no one has had an eternal life to actually know that it sucks balls as well.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-