A worst vision of hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 05:38 AM
RE: A worst vision of hell
I suspect it's a lot like Gary Indiana.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-04-2015, 08:19 AM
(19-04-2015 08:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Could you imagine a worst vision for what hell would be like?

If you could design your own hell, a hell that people would be sent to that is worst than the Christian vision of hell. What would it be like? What do you think would be worst than burning and being raped and torn apart for an eternity where you will burn and scream and cry and choke and wail for ever and ever until time ended infinite eons ago and you still have infinite left to go?

I think a much worst vision for hell would be to send everyone to their own personal infinite void. In this void, it is completely devoid of people other than you, there is no weight, no objects, Its the perfect temperature that you would normally like it at home though! But no light, no sound, no nothing.

No sound and light and its just you floating in a completely absolute perfect light-less soundless void forever. *without the ability to become used to the petrifying loneliness while you are there*.

It would be the most miserable existence I can think of for such a social species as us. I would welcome burning if I had company to share it with than to suffer through something like this.

When I say perfect soundless, Imagine a room so quite you can hear the blood flowing in your veins, the hum of your mind and hear your heart beating.....now take even that away. More quite than is physically quite. Not even your own voice can be heard.

Jean-Paul Sartre might actually enjoy your version of Hell. He famously said "Hell is other people."
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-04-2015, 06:43 PM
(19-04-2015 11:48 PM)raininghostility Wrote:  Seeing Justin Beiber in concert.

for all eternity? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-04-2015, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 07:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-04-2015 08:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Eternal life would be total hell to me. Can you imagine living for bazillions and gazillions and trillions of years and never allowed to simply die and not exist? Ick.

^That. DoubleDancer's got it. "What the hell God? You been boring the shit outta me for what feels like a goddam eternity. You gonna charge me with something or can I leave now? Or are you gonna go all Hotel California shit on me? How'd that work out with Lucifer?"

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-04-2015, 09:00 PM
I have trouble imagining a worse he'll then the one that I already have a concept of. That being exactly like earth. Except you live forever. Everything would become absolutely dull and you would go insane.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
22-04-2015, 03:21 AM
Mother Nature is way more wise than the almighty, all-knowing God.
Mother Nature knows humans need an absolute end, whilst God does not.

God: "Look guys! I can juggle skyscrapers!"
Humans: "Yeah, it stopped being exciting 9999 gazillion years ago when you did it for the 7388584 millionth time."
God: "And we've still got the eternity in front of us, Children!"
22-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Worst version of hell?

Complete sensory deprivation combined with unending consciousness. Just you and your thoughts for all eternity with no additional interaction or input.

I'd go mad in very short order, destroying whatever passed for 'self' before the isolation. Not only are you forever lost to time, but also being forced to continue on as a warped remnant of your own fractured psyche?

I'm having trouble imagining anything worse than that.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-04-2015, 05:01 AM
A worst vision of hell
Doing all this all over again, remembering each time.
22-04-2015, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 08:14 AM by Grasshopper.)
(22-04-2015 05:01 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Doing all this all over again, remembering each time.

Nietzsche thought that not only being OK with that, but positively willing it, was a characteristic of the Uebermensch ("Overman" or "Superman"). I guess you ain't no Superman (me neither).