A year and a half ago I posted about my dog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2016, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 07:57 PM by Toney.)
Tongue A year and a half ago I posted about my dog
A year and a half ago I had to "put" my best friend "down" and I posted about the "best dog ever". We got a new pup a week later. Recently I made a video about the last year and a half. Her name is Rain but I call her BOO. She came from a rescue. She was at a pound close to being killed. She's brought much happiness. Has to ride in the truck "girlfriend style" with a paw on my knee. Things were really bad back then. Much better now. Thought I'd share a video of the last year or so. Some people say "Dogs are just animals". Those people miss so much happiness in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-s2T4-ehs
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Toney's post
12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: A year and a half ago I posted about my dog
Thanks! The video made me smile. Man's best friend.
I love my dog and he loves me. I can tell your doggie loves you too.
My doggie is overjoyed to enthusiastically greet me when I come home from work every day....every day no matter what. Not even my wife is glad to see me every day.
12-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Your video made me cry but in a good way Smile Ohmygosh, so cute! Heart
12-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Great video.

In February my little buddy died in his sleep at a young age and broke my heart. I got another puppy the end of that month. He and I are still working on building a close bond...Ziggy is so different than Chopper was.

A couple months ago we had to have our oldest dog put down and it was so hard...she was the alpha around here.

Ziggy will be a year old right after Christmas. It's been crazy year and he has been a crazy pup but you won't find a friendlier more loving little fellow. Our other dog is even moving past just tolerating him. Yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-12-2016, 08:00 PM
(12-12-2016 07:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Your video made me cry but in a good way Smile Ohmygosh, so cute! Heart

Funny how crying can mean many different things.
[+] 1 user Likes Toney's post
12-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Cute pup.

Dogs are just animals. So are humans. Tongue Some dogs make better people than some humans do.

We got our beagle (mostly beagle) from the SPCA 8 years ago. We named him Darwin.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
13-12-2016, 06:49 AM
(12-12-2016 08:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  We got our beagle (mostly beagle) from the SPCA 8 years ago. We named him Darwin.

Is he an HMS Beagle?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
13-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Why'd you have to put that song over the video? Sadcryface

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2016, 02:53 PM
(13-12-2016 07:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Why'd you have to put that song over the video? Sadcryface

I didn't,,, I put the video over the song. If you don't want to hear the song just turn the volume down.
13-12-2016, 03:00 PM
(13-12-2016 02:53 PM)Toney Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 07:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Why'd you have to put that song over the video? Sadcryface

I didn't,,, I put the video over the song. If you don't want to hear the song just turn the volume down.

I like the song too. Looks like you and the dog are having fun, fun, fun! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man