A year and a half ago I posted about my dog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: A year and a half ago I posted about my dog
(13-12-2016 06:49 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 08:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  We got our beagle (mostly beagle) from the SPCA 8 years ago. We named him Darwin.

Is he an HMS Beagle?

No, but he did go on a voyage.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
13-12-2016, 05:02 PM
(13-12-2016 02:53 PM)Toney Wrote:  I didn't,,, I put the video over the song. If you don't want to hear the song just turn the volume down.
My bad, I didn't mean for my post to be so ambiguous. The song is a good choice considering the reason you made this thread, I was criticizing it in a tongue-in-cheek way because it made me tear up.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-12-2016, 11:35 AM
(13-12-2016 05:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 02:53 PM)Toney Wrote:  I didn't,,, I put the video over the song. If you don't want to hear the song just turn the volume down.
My bad, I didn't mean for my post to be so ambiguous. The song is a good choice considering the reason you made this thread, I was criticizing it in a tongue-in-cheek way because it made me tear up.

Understood. "Text" sometimes can't get a message through. If people really talked to each other, it would advance humanity.
19-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Nice video and nice pup Toney.
We had to send our "best dog ever" of 14 years away, and we talked all tough about taking time off, traveling without a dog, all those things. I think I made it 3 days Weeping
We found a rescue pair that had to go together Heart
20-12-2016, 08:49 AM
(19-12-2016 05:51 PM)skyking Wrote:  Nice video and nice pup Toney.
We had to send our "best dog ever" of 14 years away, and we talked all tough about taking time off, traveling without a dog, all those things. I think I made it 3 days Weeping
We found a rescue pair that had to go together Heart

The house sure was empty. They bring a lot of life into a home. Booo is awesome. Yesterday I was burning brush and I told her to "go get me a stick". She'd run down in the woods and bring back a 6 foot long branch. I'd put it on the fire, then throw her Frisbee a couple of times and ask for another stick. She's cleaning up the woods really nice. She's a cool dog.
20-12-2016, 08:52 AM
She looks like a fine companion. They are so good for your mood, they will just make you smile with goofiness or whatever. It seems they know what we need.
07-01-2017, 06:29 PM
That was a great video! Thanks for sharing.