A2 Wins His Freedom!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: A2 Wins His Freedom!
I am so sorry Ato, this was uncalled for and thoughtless. Hug

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 06:45 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJo4jlAI_NonIfkOvpAiA...oV2keXJZBB]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
05-04-2013, 08:41 PM
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

Sad

I would LOVE to have you around, anytime! And I'd make loads of cookies, too! Heart
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
05-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Lady Jane can make you cookies...I have a pool.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
06-04-2013, 07:20 AM
(05-04-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
(06-04-2013 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

Well, maybe you have something more than a pool, or maybe you have, like, three of them- but you don't know the secret ingredient in my choco chip cookies or how I get the gingerbread cookie with the right chewy/crispy balance of good-ness! Angry
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
06-04-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 01:07 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not funny, man.

Listen, I get that you meant it to be funny, but I see no humor in a situation that happens to resemble mine going south. The parents should be a-fucking-shamed that they couldn't sack up and take care of the kid. Also, that kid should sack up and take the nagging.

This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

I know it's not your fault, and you meant it to have a laugh, but I want you to know I am definitely NOT laughing with you on this.

P.S: Did you guys read the fucking comments below the article? What a bunch of assholes. Fuck those guys.

Totally agree with you except for some strong words you used but I enjoyed them all together.

And I have Chinese Food !

Want something? Then do something.
06-04-2013, 03:04 PM
(06-04-2013 12:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

Well, maybe you have something more than a pool, or maybe you have, like, three of them- but you don't know the secret ingredient in my choco chip cookies or how I get the gingerbread cookie with the right chewy/crispy balance of good-ness! Angry

Damn it...trumped by cooking ability, again. Bowing

Stop that DLJ...

06-04-2013, 09:06 PM
(06-04-2013 01:03 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not funny, man.

Listen, I get that you meant it to be funny, but I see no humor in a situation that happens to resemble mine going south. The parents should be a-fucking-shamed that they couldn't sack up and take care of the kid. Also, that kid should sack up and take the nagging.

This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

I know it's not your fault, and you meant it to have a laugh, but I want you to know I am definitely NOT laughing with you on this.

P.S: Did you guys read the fucking comments below the article? What a bunch of assholes. Fuck those guys.

Totally agree with you except for some strong words you used but I enjoyed them all together.

And I have Chinese Food !

Government censor your food from outside influences?

[Image: oscar.png]