RE: A2 Wins His Freedom!
I am so sorry Ato, this was uncalled for and thoughtless. Hug

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 06:45 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJo4jlAI_NonIfkOvpAiA...oV2keXJZBB]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
05-04-2013, 08:41 PM
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

Sad

I would LOVE to have you around, anytime! And I'd make loads of cookies, too! Heart
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
05-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Lady Jane can make you cookies...I have a pool.

06-04-2013, 07:20 AM
(05-04-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-04-2013, 12:52 PM
(06-04-2013 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 09:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think there would be a few of us that would fight over having you around!

Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

Well, maybe you have something more than a pool, or maybe you have, like, three of them- but you don't know the secret ingredient in my choco chip cookies or how I get the gingerbread cookie with the right chewy/crispy balance of good-ness! Angry
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
06-04-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 01:07 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not funny, man.

Listen, I get that you meant it to be funny, but I see no humor in a situation that happens to resemble mine going south. The parents should be a-fucking-shamed that they couldn't sack up and take care of the kid. Also, that kid should sack up and take the nagging.

This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

I know it's not your fault, and you meant it to have a laugh, but I want you to know I am definitely NOT laughing with you on this.

P.S: Did you guys read the fucking comments below the article? What a bunch of assholes. Fuck those guys.

Totally agree with you except for some strong words you used but I enjoyed them all together.

And I have Chinese Food !

Want something? Then do something.
06-04-2013, 03:04 PM
(06-04-2013 12:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Pah!

I can beat that!

Drinking Beverage

Well, maybe you have something more than a pool, or maybe you have, like, three of them- but you don't know the secret ingredient in my choco chip cookies or how I get the gingerbread cookie with the right chewy/crispy balance of good-ness! Angry

Damn it...trumped by cooking ability, again. Bowing

Stop that DLJ...

06-04-2013, 09:06 PM
(06-04-2013 01:03 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not funny, man.

Listen, I get that you meant it to be funny, but I see no humor in a situation that happens to resemble mine going south. The parents should be a-fucking-shamed that they couldn't sack up and take care of the kid. Also, that kid should sack up and take the nagging.

This shit ain't funny to a guy who recently did get a "I wish we could send you to Russia so that we don't have you around." Type of talk.

I know it's not your fault, and you meant it to have a laugh, but I want you to know I am definitely NOT laughing with you on this.

P.S: Did you guys read the fucking comments below the article? What a bunch of assholes. Fuck those guys.

Totally agree with you except for some strong words you used but I enjoyed them all together.

And I have Chinese Food !

Government censor your food from outside influences?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.