A2's Atrocious Cosmetic Catastrophe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: A2's Atrocious Cosmetic Catastrophe
Some sparkly makeup and some serious hair gel and you would look like Adam Lambert.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-04-2013, 09:37 PM
(07-04-2013 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some sparkly makeup and some serious hair gel and you would look like Adam Lambert.
I'm posting that in the Doppelganger thread for Ato! Great comparison Thumbsup

Ato, you have great eyebrow shape. And I wanted to comment that you took getting your eyeshadow done like a champ! I HATE when people do mine... They do it too rough.

Also, your shirt makes every one of your reactions that much more hilarious. My face hurts from smiling for ten minutes Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
08-04-2013, 02:33 AM
(07-04-2013 05:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

This video is of me actually getting the makeup applied, along with some eyecringing banter. Sorry for my awkwardness on the camera. It only happens when I am doing something I didn't want to.

[Image: a_that_makes_me_moist_The_sexy_girl_of_y...60-580.jpg]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2013, 03:03 PM
(07-04-2013 09:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some sparkly makeup and some serious hair gel and you would look like Adam Lambert.
I'm posting that in the Doppelganger thread for Ato! Great comparison Thumbsup

Ato, you have great eyebrow shape. And I wanted to comment that you took getting your eyeshadow done like a champ! I HATE when people do mine... They do it too rough.

Also, your shirt makes every one of your reactions that much more hilarious. My face hurts from smiling for ten minutes Cool

You know, I always heard that my voice is sexy. Obviously not as sexy as Evolution kills's voice, but whatever. What the hell does "You have great eyebrow shape" even mean?

I do NOT look like Adam Lambert!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm obsessed with eyebrows. It was a compliment. Yours look very nice Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
08-04-2013, 05:24 PM
(07-04-2013 05:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This video is of me actually getting the makeup applied, along with some eyecringing banter. Sorry for my awkwardness on the camera. It only happens when I am doing something I didn't want to.

Oh my dear fuck. Weeping To be a member of the GirlyMan Club all that is required is that you have the testosterone levels of a little girl. That can be treated with medicine. To be a member of the Pussy Club, well that's not nearly as treatable. ... You might actually have dual membership.
[Image: BOYGEORGE.jpg]

I hope to God you didn't show your father.
[Image: 2012-05-31_21-27-12_497.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-04-2013, 06:14 PM
(08-04-2013 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 05:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This video is of me actually getting the makeup applied, along with some eyecringing banter. Sorry for my awkwardness on the camera. It only happens when I am doing something I didn't want to.

Oh my dear fuck. Weeping To be a member of the GirlyMan Club all that is required is that you have the testosterone levels of a little girl. That can be treated with medicine. To be a member of the Pussy Club, well that's not nearly as treatable. ... You might actually have dual membership.

Am I too Girly for GirlyMan? I ain't no pussy.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2013, 06:58 PM
(08-04-2013 06:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Am I too Girly for GirlyMan? I ain't no pussy.

THEN QUIT LETTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND PLAY BARBIE MAKEUP DOLL WITH YOU! Goddam, it ain't that hard. Next thing you know she'll have you manscaping and getting Brazilians and we sure as shit don't wanna see none of that. ... Slippery slopes and all that shit. Big Grin
Nah, I'm just fucking with you A^2, do whatever it takes to get laid has always been Girly's motto. Foreplay is foreplay. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-04-2013, 06:58 PM
(08-04-2013 06:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear fuck. Weeping To be a member of the GirlyMan Club all that is required is that you have the testosterone levels of a little girl. That can be treated with medicine. To be a member of the Pussy Club, well that's not nearly as treatable. ... You might actually have dual membership.

Am I too Girly for GirlyMan? I ain't no pussy.

We'll put it this way: If I were ever in a situation where I had the opportunity to hold a door for you, my hands would get clamy and mild PTSD would begin to set in.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
08-04-2013, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-04-2013 06:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 06:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Am I too Girly for GirlyMan? I ain't no pussy.

We'll put it this way: If I were ever in a situation where I had the opportunity to hold a door for you, my hands would get clamy and mild PTSD would begin to set in.

hahahahaha ... That little girl has scarred you for life, Misanthrope. ... hahahahaha Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post