AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2012, 10:31 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Oh My FSM!

So I think I've just invented a way to make time stand practically still!

I was posting on here and I got that message that I'm sure most of you have seen here or on another forum, something along the lines of;

'You have posted too quickly after previously posting, please wait X seconds and try again'

In my case it said 17 seconds. How small an amount of time should 17 second be? But it takes forever! I sat here and waited for like 5 minutes, I was sure I must have been easily over the 17 seconds but what do I get? The same damn message but saying 6 seconds. I swear to God I was sat here for longer than 11 seconds, I'm honestly starting to think that time stopped for a while just to fuck with my head.

Does anyone else get that feeling in this situation?

Sorry but I just had to have a rant about that, it happens to me all the time on other forums!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-02-2012, 10:45 PM
RE: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
(10-02-2012 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Oh My FSM!

So I think I've just invented a way to make time stand practically still!

I was posting on here and I got that message that I'm sure most of you have seen here or on another forum, something along the lines of;

'You have posted too quickly after previously posting, please wait X seconds and try again'

In my case it said 17 seconds. How small an amount of time should 17 second be? But it takes forever! I sat here and waited for like 5 minutes, I was sure I must have been easily over the 17 seconds but what do I get? The same damn message but saying 6 seconds. I swear to God I was sat here for longer than 11 seconds, I'm honestly starting to think that time stopped for a while just to fuck with my head.

Does anyone else get that feeling in this situation?

Sorry but I just had to have a rant about that, it happens to me all the time on other
forums!

Well this happens to me on gaiaonline thats y i stop going to that site
10-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I get that feeling with deja vu's. Smile
10-02-2012, 11:17 PM
(10-02-2012 11:10 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I get that feeling with deja vu's. Smile

I feel like I've read this before. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
10-02-2012, 11:21 PM
You are forgetting Einstein... Time is relative.
And Douglas Adams... Time is relative and lunchtime, doubly so.
And the laws of internet connectivity... "Done" = we're done trying to refresh the screen
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-02-2012, 12:25 AM
I almost got roped back into Gaia Online when I found out they made furry skins
[Image: b529676.png]

My username comes from neopets. I've played a lot of time wasting browser games =p And yes time goes excessively slow when you are doing something at a computer, but the fun thing about it is that it only goes slow when you time it. I can try and spend 30 minutes online and it will take 5 hours to finish, but if I just spend 30 minutes online it's been 10 hours.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 12:32 AM
(11-02-2012 12:25 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I almost got roped back into Gaia Online when I found out they made furry skins
[Image: b529676.png]

My username comes from neopets. I've played a lot of time wasting browser games =p And yes time goes excessively slow when you are doing something at a computer, but the fun thing about it is that it only goes slow when you time it. I can try and spend 30 minutes online and it will take 5 hours to finish, but if I just spend 30 minutes online it's been 10 hours.

Omg your avi so cute im on my phone so i cant post the pic of mines. But my username is Skidish
11-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks. Like most social networking games I found that a lot of members went overboard on their looks. When I first joined the game I made a forum bar called ultra lush. It served cat themed drinks and I was the manager/lush. It was a fun little RP thing, though I've never really been a drinker.
[Image: lilithpride-1.png] [Image: ultralushuniform.png]
Here's kitty me and non kitty me in the bar uniform. everyone who worked there needed ears and a tail. And I bought the outfit for each new employee. I have all the employee photos on record still.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 12:44 AM
(11-02-2012 12:39 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Thanks. Like most social networking games I found that a lot of members went overboard on their looks. When I first joined the game I made a forum bar called ultra lush. It served cat themed drinks and I was the manager/lush. It was a fun little RP thing, though I've never really been a drinker.
[Image: lilithpride-1.png] [Image: ultralushuniform.png]
Here's kitty me and non kitty me in the bar uniform. everyone who worked there needed ears and a tail. And I bought the outfit for each new employee. I have all the employee photos on record still.

Thats really kool most topics now are just so sexual it gets annoying D:<
11-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I've found that the more kid friendly the game seems the more sexual the conversations get. Guess that just goes to show dirty minds like cute things. At least I'm not ashamed to admit I'm part of that =p. I've never been overindulgent on any of these sorts of games though and yes those types of things make me want to leave so bad. At least gaia was forums. When playing MMOs every time you reach the world map or major towns you get bombarded with spam and insults.