AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
(11-02-2012 12:48 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I've found that the more kid friendly the game seems the more sexual the conversations get. Guess that just goes to show dirty minds like cute things. At least I'm not ashamed to admit I'm part of that =p. I've never been overindulgent on any of these sorts of games though and yes those types of things make me want to leave so bad. At least gaia was forums. When playing MMOs every time you reach the world map or major towns you get bombarded with spam and insults.

Ok i myself am a bit sexual but i rather do the dirty then talk about it. I feel like you dont need sex to start convos.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Not at all, I'm just naturally flirty. I don't really discuss things, but I still fit dirty due to my niche sexual interests like polyamory, BDSM, and fur. I've never really had someone say I'm overly agressive about it. I just make a lot of flirting jokes that are made half serious.

Don't worry about it I'm excessively harmless. Just mentioning that I'm only in some ways better than the horrible people who go way overboard on sex talk. Also since I have a lot of geek interests I've known plenty of people who are like that. Even had my first sexual encounter with that kind of person (when you regret something before even starting how in the world do you still do it?). I hope you enjoy these forums a lot there will be many very long discussions. Just don't get too wrapped up in the religious debates they have a habit of burning people out. Make sure to keep an eye on all the fun topics as well.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 01:05 AM
(11-02-2012 01:02 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Not at all, I'm just naturally flirty. I don't really discuss things, but I still fit dirty due to my niche sexual interests like polyamory, BDSM, and fur. I've never really had someone say I'm overly agressive about it. I just make a lot of flirting jokes that are made half serious.

Don't worry about it I'm excessively harmless. Just mentioning that I'm only in some ways better than the horrible people who go way overboard on sex talk. Also since I have a lot of geek interests I've known plenty of people who are like that. Even had my first sexual encounter with that kind of person (when you regret something before even starting how in the world do you still do it?). I hope you enjoy these forums a lot there will be many very long discussions. Just don't get too wrapped up in the religious debates they have a habit of burning people out. Make sure to keep an eye on all the fun topics as well.
oh no donr worry i dont think your ovetboard at all. But my 1st sexual experiance is something i wish i could take back LOL
11-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Well I just plain don't count that one. Being 5 and all doesn't make for much sex. I was 19 when I made my mistake. I really feel that your first sexual experience is the first one you are slightly involved in. Being forced into something is just a trauma and shouldn't get any recognition. I'm sure you had better later.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 01:15 AM
(11-02-2012 01:10 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Well I just plain don't count that one. Being 5 and all doesn't make for much sex. I was 19 when I made my mistake. I really feel that your first sexual experience is the first one you are slightly involved in. Being forced into something is just a trauma and shouldn't get any recognition. I'm sure you had better later.

My first love raped me to i was 16 i didnt tell my fam because i was ashamed. But i have had a few good times. But after getting your heart broken a few times its hard to believe people when they say they love you. I would go lez but i dont like girl parts. But some of my friends that r girls seem to understand so much.
11-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Find someone like me =p

It's hard to have been abused and still be in relationships with men (Unless you happen to be one of the fewer who is abused by women excessively). It is possible later in life you'll find someone you want enough that the genitals become meaningless. I'm a lesbian with the wrong equipment dating a trans with the wrong equipment =p

I avoided all of that as much as I could as a kid, possibly partly due to my early experience. It was hard convincing myself to trust people and I still have a pretty overly realistic view of the world. I actually logged on gaia (it's been a while 0_0) Your avi looks cute my girlfriend loves purple.

All I can say is really when it comes down to it being a bit cautious isn't as bad as it sometimes seems. People date horrible people all the time. Missing a few horror stories is a good thing.

11-02-2012, 01:32 AM
At thr moment im dating a guy and we have been together for almost a year we both share childhood abuse
but everyday im still scared he may abuse me. He shows no signs but fears are sometimes silly
thanx for liking my avi my fav color red but purple n white r pretty together
11-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Moving to IM started this rather late so I forgot the whole try not to derail threads thing not that this thread was really going all heavy theory anyway.

11-02-2012, 01:44 AM
(11-02-2012 01:40 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Moving to IM started this rather late so I forgot the whole try not to derail threads thing not that this thread was really going all heavy theory anyway.

Well im sorry im going to sleep its 2:43 am here and i have to wake up in six hours to go walk to my bf house. So goodnight it was very nice talking to you.
11-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Hughsie, are you a time lord?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]