AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
In the words of the Worlds Mega Emperor - Rambo Amadeus, you can stop the time. He even explains how, he would sit on edge of his bathtub, turned off the boiler (water heater) and then he would wait for the water temperature to go all the way down. He says that time stops for sure.

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxz0jJz0aZM

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 04:42 PM by Hughsie.)
(11-02-2012 07:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hughsie, are you a time lord?

I've always wondered why I have a huge blue box in my garden.

Maybe I should open this inconspicuous pocket watch which I carried round all my life yet never opened Big Grin.
(11-02-2012 01:40 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Moving to IM started this rather late so I forgot the whole try not to derail threads thing not that this thread was really going all heavy theory anyway.

Yeah Lilith derailing my amazing thread Angry!

Only joking, I think your conversation was probably more interest then my weird ranting OP Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-02-2012, 05:17 PM
(11-02-2012 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've always wondered why I have a huge blue box in my garden.

Maybe I should open this inconspicuous pocket watch which I carried round all my life yet never opened Big Grin.

I think you should open it and see, then come pick me up in that police box. We have a universe to explore and some alien ass to kick.

Also if you have the redheaded assistant, bring her too.

Infact just send her, that sounds better Tongue.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
11-02-2012, 05:20 PM
(11-02-2012 05:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I think you should open it and see, then come pick me up in that police box. We have a universe to explore and some alien ass to kick.

Also if you have the redheaded assistant, bring her too.

Infact just send her, that sounds better Tongue.

You're a cool guy but do you really think my first stop is gonna be to pick you up when I could go and find her.

We'll send you a postcard from outer space.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
11-02-2012, 05:38 PM
(11-02-2012 05:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You're a cool guy but do you really think my first stop is gonna be to pick you up when I could go and find her.

We'll send you a postcard from outer space.

Ah but if you own a time machine then technically you could show up before I typed this. So from my perspective you would be here first.

The fact that you haven't turned up tells me two things,
1. It was Infact just an ordinary pocket watch, and the blue box in your garden was actually your shed( which raises the question of how the fuck you didn't know it was a shed).
2. It turned out to be a TARDIS, and you are busy nailing Karen Gillan(You lucky,lucky, bastard!)

11-02-2012, 05:42 PM
(11-02-2012 05:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ah but if you own a time machine then technically you could show up before I typed this. So from my perspective you would be here first.

The fact that you haven't turned up tells me two things,
1. It was Infact just an ordinary pocket watch, and the blue box in your garden was actually your shed( which raises the question of how the fuck you didn't know it was a shed).
2. It turned out to be a TARDIS, and you are busy nailing Karen Gillan(You lucky,lucky, bastard!)

You're right, I'm currently nailing Karen Gillan, even while typing this, I'm doing her from behind with a laptop on her back.

How ironic would it be if I derailed my own thread so badly it got deleted for being overly graphic Big Grin?

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
11-02-2012, 05:50 PM
(11-02-2012 05:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You're right, I'm currently nailing Karen Gillan, even while typing this, I'm doing her from behind with a laptop on her back.

How ironic would it be if I derailed my own thread so badly it got deleted for being overly graphic Big Grin?

And people say men can't multitask Tongue.

It'd need to be pretty bad to get deleted.

11-02-2012, 05:56 PM
(11-02-2012 05:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  And people say men can't multitask Tongue.

You think that's impressive, I'm also drinking a beer Smile. And believe me you have no idea the skill involved in doing a girl from behind while using a laptop balanced on her back without the laptop falling off, especially when you really going at it. Then add in not spilling the beer and it's like an art form, just sexier.

Quote:It'd need to be pretty bad to get deleted.

Well now it almost sounds like a challenge Big Grin!

Best
Worst
11-02-2012, 05:56 PM
There's something wrong with mounting computers on mounts? I was never aware of that. You're still way below the horribly offensive mark and even then I'll just kinda go whoa whoa lets calm down a bit. Or have you not read my reply on that Santorum thread? =p

Also I call beer cap. You must be cheating!!!

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
11-02-2012, 06:05 PM
(11-02-2012 05:56 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  There's something wrong with mounting computers on mounts? I was never aware of that. You're still way below the horribly offensive mark and even then I'll just kinda go whoa whoa lets calm down a bit. Or have you not read my reply on that Santorum thread? =p

Also I call beer cap. You must be cheating!!!

I'm offended, I'm not cheating.

The key is big hands, I can hold the laptop in place and just about type with my right hand meaning I don't have to sacrifice thrust rate and have my whole left hand free to keep the beer reasonably steady.

How that for multi-tasking!

By the way FSM, Karen says hi. She also said hi to you Lilith but I don't know if you know who she is.

Best
Worst