AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
(12-02-2012 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Erm .......

I hate to break up the party guys but this is my thread and on my threads we recognise Spiderman's superiority over Batman!

Batman can and would beat spiderman to a bloody pulp.

This is the man that defeated superman what do you think he'd do to Peter Parker.

He'd trap him in a giant bath thats what(after smacking him around a bit first). Being the worlds greatest detective he knows that spiders can never climb out of the bath, and spideys no exception.

This proves one thing. You don't mess with the god damned batman.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-02-2012, 07:22 PM
(12-02-2012 07:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Batman can and would beat spiderman to a bloody pulp.

This is the man that defeated superman what do you think he'd do to Peter Parker.

He'd trap him in a giant bath thats what(after smacking him around a bit first). Being the worlds greatest detective he knows that spiders can never climb out of the bath, and spideys no exception.

This proves one thing. You don't mess with the god damned batman.

Spiderman's awesome! Batman's the guy you call when Spiderman's busy.

Gotta be honest I don't read comics (aside from the Kick Ass graphic novel, obviously) and don't know that much about either of them but I do know Spiderman owns Batman (even though the pissing spell-check seems to disagree, it's completely happy when I type Batman but flags up Spiderman every time Angry)!

If you say Batman's better than Spiderman on my thread again I'll tell Lucradis on you and get you in trouble Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-02-2012, 07:44 PM
(12-02-2012 07:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gotta be honest I don't read comics (aside from the Kick Ass graphic novel, obviously) and don't know that much about either of them but I do know Spiderman owns Batman (even though the pissing spell-check seems to disagree, it's completely happy when I type Batman but flags up Spiderman every time Angry)!

If you say Batman's better than Spiderman on my thread again I'll tell Lucradis on you and get you in trouble Big Grin!

I have two batman comics, Arkham asylum (very artistic, shit story) and the killing joke (awesome) and most of my knowledge of batman is based on the 90's cartoon, and the Arkham games. (I ordered a batman and a joker tshirts earlier)

Doesn't change the fact that batman is better than spiderman.Wink

12-02-2012, 08:19 PM
(12-02-2012 07:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I have two batman comics, Arkham asylum (very artistic, shit story) and the killing joke (awesome) and most of my knowledge of batman is based on the 90's cartoon, and the Arkham games. (I ordered a batman and a joker tshirts earlier)

Doesn't change the fact that batman is better than spiderman.Wink

Well that settles it, you're clearly biased and so are unfit to pass judgement. I've read neither which leaves my objectivity intact.

You know what that means? Spiderman wins!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok you pair of idiots I'm gonna clear this up once an for all.
I am a geek. I used to read a shit ton of comic books. Still would if I wasn't poor as fuck. I used to be a marvel fanboy, and other than dead pool spiderman was my boy.
But that's because spiderman is for kids. He cracks wise and has neat powers... Dates hot chicks... But is a nerd. His villains are dressed elaborately but are typically shallow except for Norman osbourne aka green goblin.
I used to hate dc thinking their rogues gallery to be absolute lame shite. I hated batman because he had no powers and wore a gay belt, I also hated superman... That still stands. He sucks.
Now I can see the depth the batman universe has. It deals with my favorite subject... Sanity.
Almost all of his rogues are crazy. They are a reflection of himself. The joker is the greatest comic book villain of all time. He has no logical end game. He's just playing with batman.
But to get down to brass tax. Could batman take spiderman in a fight?
Well pretty sure that during hat lame crossover called almagalm they tied but that series was more about politics than anything else and Jose were the two big guys top earners at the time.
In reality if you look back on the history of the characters batman would win without even breaking a sweat. He plays tactics. Everything is the win with him. He makes meticulous plans and then plans four more times. He could take down the whole JLA if need be as witnessed in the aeries I can't remember the name of right now.
So batman is the better hero. Bitches.

Nuff' said.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
12-02-2012, 08:48 PM
(12-02-2012 08:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ok you pair of idiots I'm gonna clear this up once an for all.
I am a geek. I used to read a shit ton of comic books. Still would if I wasn't poor as fuck. I used to be a marvel fanboy, and other than dead pool spiderman was my boy.
But that's because spiderman is for kids. He cracks wise and has neat powers... Dates hot chicks... But is a nerd. His villains are dressed elaborately but are typically shallow except for Norman osbourne aka green goblin.
I used to hate dc thinking their rogues gallery to be absolute lame shite. I hated batman because he had no powers and wore a gay belt, I also hated superman... That still stands. He sucks.
Now I can see the depth the batman universe has. It deals with my favorite subject... Sanity.
Almost all of his rogues are crazy. They are a reflection of himself. The joker is the greatest comic book villain of all time. He has no logical end game. He's just playing with batman.
But to get down to brass tax. Could batman take spiderman in a fight?
Well pretty sure that during hat lame crossover called almagalm they tied but that series was more about politics than anything else and Jose were the two big guys top earners at the time.
In reality if you look back on the history of the characters batman would win without even breaking a sweat. He plays tactics. Everything is the win with him. He makes meticulous plans and then plans four more times. He could take down the whole JLA if need be as witnessed in the aeries I can't remember the name of right now.
So batman is the better hero. Bitches.

Nuff' said.

I feel absolutely violated, on my own thread.

However, as you may know, I come from a religious family which means I have a powerful defence to your superior logic. I have the ability to perform incredible mental gymnastics that render even the most powerful logic invalid in my head and allow me to cling desperately to my dis-proven belief. You know what that means? It means you've only sided with FSM_scot because he outranks me so politically it's what you must do even though you know Spiderman would win. Also (just like a Christian with Evolution), I can claim your knowledge/logic/evidence to be incorrect even though I have very little concept of it and you have absolutely no reason to fabricate it Big Grin.

Actually, I can't do it. I cannot perform the necessary mental gymnastics to defend my belief. I guess that's why I'm an atheist. I have to concede, Batman wins Sad.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
I'd mock Lucradis for his comic book geekiness, except I followed everything he said, including the amalgam crossover!

Batman is more badass and I will always consider Bruce the most awesome superhero ever.
[Image: batman.jpg]

But Spider-man took my comic book cherry and will forever be my first love!
[Image: todd_mcfarlane__s_spider_man_by_inkwell3-d17exc2.jpg]

(PS. Scotty, Killing Joke is one of my all time favorite stories.)
[Image: 250px-Killingjoke.JPG]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-02-2012, 05:00 AM
I shall consider this a small victory Big Grin. The church of the dark knight is back on Tongue

To be fair, both batman and spiderman were my favourite childhood superheros.
The only reason I didn't get the comics was at the time forbidenplanet was the only place that sold them and they were expensive. So I had to make do with the cartoons.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
13-09-2013, 06:33 PM
My 2 cents, Spiderman sucks. He is literally a little bitch that can shoot webs out of his body. Like, ewww. Batman is fucking awesome.
13-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Agreed - Ferdy, are you bored? xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]