ABC's 'What would you do?'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: ABC's 'What would you do?'
ABC the network has a news division and this show was billed as part of its news segment. If I'm watching Once Upon a Time I expect fictional overexaggerated characters on ABC, but the second they put the ABC News watermark on it, I have higher standards. When I hit the link, it was the ABC News division.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: ABC's 'What would you do?'
It does beg the question of WHAT SANE PERSON WOULD EVER VOLUNTARILY GO TO TEXAS!?!

(Oh, hey Rev, didn't see you there.) Wink Tongue

Amazing what a man will do for love.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 08:47 AM
what would you do?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: what would you do?
(22-07-2015 08:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  

I'd just quietly snicker under my breath, continue eating my hamburger and let them continue on with their delusions.

I would never say anything though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-07-2015, 09:22 AM
If someone else wants to pray in public, I don't care, unless they're doing that "Can I pray for you" thing. Otherwise, I'm a live-and-let-live guy.
22-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Not my circus, not my monkeys. That's their business, not mine.
[+] 7 users Like MrsRusty's post
22-07-2015, 10:27 AM
You could always run over and see if you can "Out Jesus" them...... After all -- they don't know you're an atheist ----so it'd be great fun to join 'em, and get WAY louder ---and ask Jebus for some really off the wall shit.......

"LAWDY LAWDY LAWD --- please send me some money right away so I can bail Momma outta jail again... I know she shouldn't be working the streets, but you know how it is with old dogs and tricks and such....... And LAWD please blah blah, blah " --- you get the idea......

Make 'em look bad with their own paintbrush.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-07-2015, 10:41 AM
I would bow my head and clasp my hands together and utter this ditty from (KJV) Matthew 6:5...

Quote:And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, [and in public restaurants] that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
22-07-2015, 01:04 PM
I'd jump up and scream profanities like a maniac, run over to their table and through their food on the floor, slap each of them in the face (the kids twice) and if they remained seated I'd jump upon the table and piss on them.
That or I'd just snicker a little to myself and continue my meal.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
22-07-2015, 02:24 PM
I think this should be joined with the other thread where it was already discussed?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post