ADHD/ADD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 02:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: ADHD/ADD
(27-01-2014 12:17 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Is ADHD even real? Or is it just a ploy by the pharmaceutical companies to push out more drugs so people don't have to parent properly?

I think I am the poster child for ADHD. Never been diagnosed, never been to therapy, never been on drugs, and have managed to create controls within my life to allow me to focus on things that matter allowing me to be promoted 10 times in the military, have attended 183 credits worth of college, have obtained a couple degrees with a 3.978 GPA. My personal opinion is that drugs is the easy and popular fix for this....but not necessarily "needed"...self discipline is the control.

note: I dont get wrapped around the axle about acronyms...if you look into the huge psychological book for diagnosis's, probably every person on earth can be given a diagnosis.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Who woke the zombie thread ahhh! Lol Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-07-2014, 05:37 PM
oh wow, the OP was Jan 2014? Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
10-07-2014, 06:41 PM
(10-07-2014 05:37 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oh wow, the OP was Jan 2014? Facepalm

Meh I was just teasing, I don't mind the necro posting. Though BQ doesn't hang out here much anymore.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Unfortunately the OP is a reflection of the black community's frame of mind.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."