AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD
And now that this moron got his stupid ass fired , he is going to complain that the system is rigged against him or her, whoever it was , and cry oppression.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
19-07-2016, 12:45 PM
(19-07-2016 12:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Still quite an incestuous relationship.

With this happening I am willing to bet that within the next month the Pepsi plant where my husband and son work will have a cookout for the local police.

Those companies are all still quite intertwined. If you think they are truly independent you have been misled.

In business terms, they are independent. Other than Pepsi having their products in the restaurants, they have nothing to do with each other.

My husband just called me from work to check on how my doctor visit went. I asked him. He said they do still own Taco Bell and the others. Of course over his 20 odd years working at Pepsi his W-2s have shown at least a half dozen different names. Companies the size of Pepsi do a lot of shuffling around that the public doesn't see.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-07-2016, 12:48 PM
(19-07-2016 12:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Next time somebody robs Taco Bell -- Taco Hell can fuck off - and not call the cops........

Asshats..

To be fair, "Taco Bell" didn't do anything wrong. One Taco Bell employee did, and Taco Bell fired him for it. I can't see attaching any blame to the franchise for this incident.

Now, their shitty food is another matter...

I stand corrected....

And -- I don't know about their "food"....

I've never eaten there --- and don't plan on it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2016, 12:49 PM
(19-07-2016 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  In business terms, they are independent. Other than Pepsi having their products in the restaurants, they have nothing to do with each other.

My husband just called me from work to check on how my doctor visit went. I asked him. He said they do still own Taco Bell and the others. Of course over his 20 odd years working at Pepsi his W-2s have shown at least a half dozen different names. Companies the size of Pepsi do a lot of shuffling around that the public doesn't see.

Then how is Yum! publicly traded on the stock market?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-07-2016, 12:51 PM
(19-07-2016 12:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My husband just called me from work to check on how my doctor visit went. I asked him. He said they do still own Taco Bell and the others. Of course over his 20 odd years working at Pepsi his W-2s have shown at least a half dozen different names. Companies the size of Pepsi do a lot of shuffling around that the public doesn't see.

Then how is Yum! publicly traded on the stock market?

It's possible one of the many Pepsi companies, or several together, are the major stockholders.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

19-07-2016, 01:02 PM
(19-07-2016 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Then how is Yum! publicly traded on the stock market?

It's possible one of the many Pepsi companies, or several together, are the major stockholders.

Ok but they have to be independent from Pepsi to be able to trade publicly, so they can't be owned by Pepsi.

Plus this is from their company website.

Quote:Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to almost 65 percent in 2015. We’re a leader in global retail development, opening on average over six new restaurants per day worldwide.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-07-2016, 01:05 PM
(19-07-2016 01:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's possible one of the many Pepsi companies, or several together, are the major stockholders.

Ok but they have to be independent from Pepsi to be able to trade publicly, so they can't be owned by Pepsi.

Quote:Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to almost 65 percent in 2015. We’re a leader in global retail development, opening on average over six new restaurants per day worldwide.

Fine - argue away...you win a Chalupa from Taco Bell.

I am telling you that my husband and son work for Pepsi...over 30 years between the two of them. They still come home with new shirts with logos from Taco Bell and other holdings on them.

You win...seriously...you win.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-07-2016, 01:24 PM
(19-07-2016 01:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ok but they have to be independent from Pepsi to be able to trade publicly, so they can't be owned by Pepsi.

Fine - argue away...you win a Chalupa from Taco Bell.

I am telling you that my husband and son work for Pepsi...over 30 years between the two of them. They still come home with new shirts with logos from Taco Bell and other holdings on them.

You win...seriously...you win.

Not arguing, just stating facts. There also are no winners or losers. It's just a conversation/debate. You have your side, I have mine. We can just agree to disagree *shrug* life goes on.

I do not want the Chalupa, rather not spend the next week in the bathroom.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-07-2016, 01:46 PM
This is just a hop and a skip away from the city I work in.
I think it's sad. Even worse they were back by another team member who also got fired. And a customer saying she was going to leave if they served the cops.
It's just sad
19-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Pepsico spun off what is today known as Yum! Brands in 1997.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...t-got-away

They serve Pepsi and other Pepsico products because they were once under the same umbrella. Today they are independent and separate companies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce