AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD
(19-07-2016 06:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 06:24 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Don't knock grubs until you've tried them! Smile

Honestly I've yet to meet another soldier who will eat half the shit I'll eat, but I've met plenty who will eat at Taco Bell.

On a side note, my platoon leader is Mexican (probably the only one in Vermont) and whenever I happen to get the "Mexican Rice" MRE out of the box of random crappy meals I offer to give it to him, because I'm culturally sensitive like that.

Mmmm, Meals Refused by Ethiopians ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Although the racial identity of the offending employee hasn't been made public (why not?) I'm guessing that he/she was an African-American—in order to have such an inbred hatred of (white?) LEOs.

And why didn't Yum! wear the (state-imposed?) $125,000 penalty for their staff person's discrimination based on personal beliefs?

Anyway... Yum! Brands (formerly Tricon Global Restaurants) is a US fast food company operating the licensed worldwide brands Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut. Yum! was created in 1997, as Tricon Global Restaurants Inc, from the PepsiCo fast food division as the parent corporation of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurant companies. Tricon Global Inc was spun out* in late 1997.

So yes; there is a corporate connection between Yum! and Pepsi.

* A spin out is a type of corporate restructuring. Spin outs occur when a corporation breaks off parts or divisions of itself to form a new corporation. The new company that is spun out brings with it some of the parent company's assets and equipment. The SEC [Securities and Exchange Commission] defines a spin out as when the parent company has a stake in the equity of the newly formed company.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
20-07-2016, 08:57 AM
I hear that the Radiology Department here is thinking of adding "Taco Bell" to it's list of approved "preps" for bowel X-Rays.

Their tacos are guaranteed to cause diarrhea and clean you out as good as any laxative.

Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Taco Bell's new spokesman.

[Image: 13168120-Chihuahua-Dressed-as-Police-Off...to-dog.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
20-07-2016, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 08:49 AM by I Am.)
(20-07-2016 09:02 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Taco Bell's new spokesman.

[Image: 13168120-Chihuahua-Dressed-as-Police-Off...to-dog.jpg]

You want to Live Mas? Then Yo Quiero you to stop recording! Want some? WANT SOME?
20-07-2016, 04:48 PM
The Taco Bell employee is a hero. They were just trying to save the cops' lives.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-07-2016, 05:49 PM
(20-07-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Taco Bell employee is a hero. They were just trying to save the cops' lives.

How are the cops supposed to be more culturally tolerant if they can't eat at Taco Bell though?

'Murican Canadian
20-07-2016, 06:35 PM
(20-07-2016 05:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Taco Bell employee is a hero. They were just trying to save the cops' lives.

How are the cops supposed to be more culturally tolerant if they can't eat at Taco Bell though?

Baja Fresh. It is every bit as Mexican as Taco Bell. Rolleyes At least it is better food, though that would be damning with faint praise, at best.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
20-07-2016, 06:40 PM
(20-07-2016 06:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  How are the cops supposed to be more culturally tolerant if they can't eat at Taco Bell though?

Baja Fresh. It is every bit as Mexican as Taco Bell. Rolleyes At least it is better food, though that would be damning with faint praise, at best.

There were some relatively legit taco shops in Vegas I used to like. They had illegal aliens cooking and everything it was good shit. Haven't found anything like that in Canada Sad

'Murican Canadian
20-07-2016, 08:24 PM
I spent a couple of years in Florida. My fellow coworkers and I always looked around for Mexican restaurants, always disappointed. There, it's Cuban which is also good.