AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: AL Taco Bell refuses service to PD
I hate that this happened in my state. I think Taco Bell did the right thing. I may have to skip my usual possum belly pie n Chitlins and give their food a try.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Captain Congo's post
20-07-2016, 08:42 PM
And I'm over here at my job wanting the Police to come in more.

[Image: oscar.png]
20-07-2016, 09:13 PM
(20-07-2016 08:35 PM)Captain Congo Wrote:  I hate that this happened in my state. I think Taco Bell did the right thing. I may have to skip my usual possum belly pie n Chitlins and give their food a try.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gasp Possum Belly is WAY better!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-07-2016, 10:26 PM
(20-07-2016 06:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 06:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Baja Fresh. It is every bit as Mexican as Taco Bell. Rolleyes At least it is better food, though that would be damning with faint praise, at best.

There were some relatively legit taco shops in Vegas I used to like. They had illegal aliens cooking and everything it was good shit. Haven't found anything like that in Canada Sad

Last few years I lived in SoCal was in a heavily immigrant neighborhood, and every block had a taqueria with family recipes and dirt-cheap burritos. Probbly had a few false SSNs on their staff, but who gives a shit? That was the best Mexican food I ever ate ... it was great, and cheap.

If it has a brand name, it's probably not legit (cf. Olive Garden, Black Angus, etc). Real food comes from down-home folk.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-07-2016, 07:40 AM
(20-07-2016 10:26 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 06:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  There were some relatively legit taco shops in Vegas I used to like. They had illegal aliens cooking and everything it was good shit. Haven't found anything like that in Canada Sad

Last few years I lived in SoCal was in a heavily immigrant neighborhood, and every block had a taqueria with family recipes and dirt-cheap burritos. Probbly had a few false SSNs on their staff, but who gives a shit? That was the best Mexican food I ever ate ... it was great, and cheap.

If it has a brand name, it's probably not legit (cf. Olive Garden, Black Angus, etc). Real food comes from down-home folk.

If the name of the restaurant has less than half the letters missing and isn't in the projects, it's not food Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post