ALCOHOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2011, 04:53 PM
RE: ALCOHOL
I'd make a pissed-off atheist beer larger if I could - it would be bitter and realistic.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Recently discovered some good beers. Piraat, Ayinger Brau Weisse (same folks that brew Celebrator) and Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter. All got a 5/5 from me. Anyone else find anything good? I'm 26/100 on my beer tour, suggestions?

And drinking my favorite as I browse the boards Smile

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
18-03-2011, 10:48 PM

Beer tastes the same to me. It all tastes like ass, so if i have nothing better than beer, I'll just drink whatever beer there is. I tend to stick to the fruity things, like mikes hard lemonade and smirnoff ice. I don't see a point in drinking more expensive drinks with almost the same alcohol content and a shitty taste. The end outcome's the same.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 11:17 PM
(18-03-2011 10:48 PM)Cdf50 Wrote:  Beer tastes the same to me. It all tastes like ass, so if i have nothing better than beer, I'll just drink whatever beer there is. I tend to stick to the fruity things, like mikes hard lemonade and smirnoff ice. I don't see a point in drinking more expensive drinks with almost the same alcohol content and a shitty taste. The end outcome's the same.
I can't drink more than two of those sweet drinks, the sugar makes me sick if I try. I wasn't really able to distinguish diifferent flavors in beer until I was 23 and didn't appreciate it as much until 24. Are you still young? Or just opposed to this delicious beverage? Either way, I would be willing to bet that if you came to my favorite bar with me I could find at least one beer you would appreciate.

19-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Quote:I can't drink more than two of those sweet drinks, the sugar makes me sick if I try.

I once got a piece of advice from a heavy-weight drinker.
If you want to get plastered you drink the following combination :

100 ml rum
100 ml sugar syrup

That's it. Big Grin

I think sugar helps alcohol get into your blood quicker that's why you get wasted but I need to do some research to be sure.
Also - try this - drink a couple of beers then work out. That's another sure fire way to be wasted Big Grin

And before you ask I'm not Dionysus ... *hic*...Tongue

19-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Nice Gaglamesh. I don't really drink to get wasted anymore, I do it more for the enjoyment of the beer. Shhh, thats what I tell everyone.Wink

19-03-2011, 11:09 AM
LOL - I don't intend to get wasted on purpose , but these stories/anecdotes amuse me.

OH , avoid the cigar ash into beer myth.It's supposed to make someone more drunk.
In fact the cigar ash has a poisonous compound , cyanide or drain cleaner active ingredients, so you're basically poisoning someone.
When I first heard it as a young teen , I wanted to mess with someone at a party.I'm glad I never did.

19-03-2011, 02:10 PM
If you just want to get totally wasted with minimal effort, here's what you should do:

- Get yourself a keg of moonshine.
- Pour moonshine into a small casserole. not much. 1/2 inch over the bottom of the casserole is more than enough.
- Put the lid on the casserole and turn on the stove.
- Wait for it to start boiling.
- Get a large blanket.
- Position yourself with your head over the casserole and cover your head with the blanket so that you and the casserole are in a makeshift tent.
- Now carefully lift the lid of the casserole and inhale the fumes. the key word here is "carefully"! You might not be aware of this, but steam is HOT!
- Repeat. If you can. Tongue

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
19-03-2011, 05:59 PM
(19-03-2011 02:10 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  If you just want to get totally wasted with minimal effort, here's what you should do:

- Get yourself a keg of moonshine.
- Pour moonshine into a small casserole. not much. 1/2 inch over the bottom of the casserole is more than enough.
- Put the lid on the casserole and turn on the stove.
- Wait for it to start boiling.
- Get a large blanket.
- Position yourself with your head over the casserole and cover your head with the blanket so that you and the casserole are in a makeshift tent.
- Now carefully lift the lid of the casserole and inhale the fumes. the key word here is "carefully"! You might not be aware of this, but steam is HOT!
- Repeat. If you can. Tongue
That is ridiculous. And hilarious. Have you ever tried this?

19-03-2011, 07:54 PM
He's Norse, he probably did that before he learned to walk or talk.
Hell , he probably did it before he learned to breathe Big Grin
Yes ladies and gentlemen , Northern and Eastern Europeans have a bit of an alcohol stereotype going around Tongue