ALCOHOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2010, 10:57 PM
RE: ALCOHOL
COFFEE, and an occasional glass of wine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2010, 05:47 PM
A couple of weekend beers, sometimes. I like wine, but it gives me a sinus headache.
I used to drink too much when I was younger...but put all that aside.
10-12-2010, 02:11 PM

beer and pirate juice aka rum... boat drinks while watching the sunset from under the palm trees
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Slightly poisonous poison: Coffee (any brand)
Slightly more poisonous poison: Guinness
Over-the-top poisonous: Laphroaig single malt
The day after: Milk

OK. so the last one is probably not poisonous, but now my list has a liquid for every occasion.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
11-12-2010, 10:20 PM

Not a huge fan of alcohol anymore, at least in large quantities. I do like the occasional glass of wine. I'm positively ADDICTED to coffee though.

I drank more when I was a Christian, ironically. Now that I only have one life to live, I prefer to spend it feeling good. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2010, 12:46 AM
(11-12-2010 10:20 PM)athnostic Wrote:  Not a huge fan of alcohol anymore, at least in large quantities. I do like the occasional glass of wine. I'm positively ADDICTED to coffee though.

I drank more when I was a Christian, ironically. Now that I only have one life to live, I prefer to spend it feeling good. Wink

Alcohol doesn't make you feel good ?! Huh
Why drink then ? Just with a meal , or ?
12-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Alcohol only makes me feel good if taken in small quantities, like one glass of wine. After one glass and it becomes a downward slope to feeling worse on a logorithmic scale. I became this way after I learned transendental meditation. The less stress I have, the less alcohol can lift me up and the faster it lets me down when I pass the peak amount.
12-12-2010, 03:13 AM
I am at this very moment shrooming. So I guess that and weed is my poison. To each his own.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
12-12-2010, 03:48 AM
(12-12-2010 03:13 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I am at this very moment shrooming. So I guess that and weed is my poison. To each his own.

If you live in Amsterdam I am coming over for Christmas (whether you like it or not Big Grin)
12-12-2010, 07:52 PM
(12-12-2010 03:13 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I am at this very moment shrooming. So I guess that and weed is my poison. To each his own.

Shrooms gave me the paranoids so I dropped them right away. Weed stopped being fun after a while so I dropped that, too. When your desire is to come down, the honeymoon is definitely over.