ALCOHOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2010, 07:57 AM
RE: ALCOHOL
Probably a while from now, but if I'm ever in the neighborhood I'll drop by with some booze.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2010, 08:52 AM
(24-12-2010 07:57 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Probably a while from now, but if I'm ever in the neighborhood I'll drop by with some booze.

If I had a "like" button, I would be pushing it.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
25-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Smile *blush*
30-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Mine: "TRAPPIST" strong brown Belgian beer (9° of alcohol)

I've got a moral problem there though... Its brewed under monks supervision... Undecided

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Like strong beer too - get me hammered more quickly Smile
Don't mind monks that much.If all religious people would just stay in an isolated place of worship and worship for the rest of their lives I would be VERY happy.

Should I assume you are from Belgium ?
30-12-2010, 03:50 PM
(30-12-2010 09:41 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Should I assume you are from Belgium ?
Right on!
Saw on the news today that there was a major fire inside the monastery where they brew one of my favorite beers. Lucky, the chapel burned down but not the brewery. I kid ye not!
See newspaper article (only in dutch sorry. Watch picture or learn whole new language)
Starting to doubt that whole "there is no God" thing Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-12-2010, 04:27 PM

I am Irish and I do not drink alcohol.

Oh no, I think I may have destroyed a long beloved stereotype! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2010, 01:26 AM
(30-12-2010 04:27 PM)godlessirish Wrote:  I am Irish and I do not drink alcohol.

Oh no, I think I may have destroyed a long beloved stereotype! Tongue

You're possessed by Say-TAN!
Quick, somebody get a funnel and a Catholic priest, if you can't find one, just bring a small boy and we will lure us one!
31-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Info : Saw a documentary recently , the more aged a spirit is , the worse the hangover is the next day.

Question : Why do they not make Champagne out of red wine ?
31-12-2010, 08:57 AM
(30-12-2010 09:17 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Mine: "TRAPPIST" strong brown Belgian beer (9° of alcohol)

I've got a moral problem there though... Its brewed under monks supervision... Undecided

I love beer of all kinds, but the Belgian styles, trappist in particular, are some of my favorites. I had a Chimay Special Reserve just the other night and I've got a Rochefort 8 sitting at home with my name on it. I also recently picked up a 6 pack of New Belgium (not a Belgian brewery) Abbey Ale, which is in the trappist style. Good stuff for not being the "real deal."

Unfortunately I'm getting a cold, and I like to taste my beer too much to drink it while I'm sick. Sad

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.