ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
(13-10-2012 03:48 PM)Markh13 Wrote:  GOSH, I came here for some good questions to ask. After all, the "Thinking Atheist"?? All I got was swearing, innuendo and crap. Do you wonder why you get a bad name. Unbelievable. Go hold a animal sacrifice, vote for Obama, or something. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.... Have fun and remember to clean yourself off before you go out in public.

From your profile: "Time spent online: 5 minutes, 40 seconds."

Yeah, that's plenty of time to get the evidence for an informed opinion about a forum with 180,000 posts in 9,000 threads.

Oh, but that's right--you folks aren't big on evidence, are you.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
13-10-2012, 06:56 PM
ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
(13-10-2012 03:48 PM)Markh13 Wrote:  GOSH, I came here for some good questions to ask. After all, the "Thinking Atheist"?? All I got was swearing, innuendo and crap. Do you wonder why you get a bad name. Unbelievable. Go hold a animal sacrifice, vote for Obama, or something. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.... Have fun and remember to clean yourself off before you go out in public.

Shows how well you know atheists. We don't do animal sacrifices. We prefer sacrificing babies then holding a feast and orgy before we go and vote for Obama.
You should do some fucking research and you'd know this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
13-10-2012, 07:00 PM

I asked a Christian how do they explain the fallacies in Noah's flood and they whacked me with a Bible...so...all Christians..including you... you must be a abusive person.

Really you haven't spent enough time to make a general statement like that.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
13-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Anyway....

I am going to this simulcast locally and the tickets are free, I'm guessing that church is paying for it from the worship funds instead of a one time admission. Big Grin No skin off my back!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
13-10-2012, 08:04 PM
(13-10-2012 07:10 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Anyway....

I am going to this simulcast locally and the tickets are free, I'm guessing that church is paying for it from the worship funds instead of a one time admission. Big Grin No skin off my back!

Yup. It's about $650.00 per church, for a feed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
13-10-2012, 09:41 PM
This is a great sign.
They are having to call a special roundup to stop the bleeding.
Their young people are dropping out faster than they can breed them.
They also don't realize that many of the ones who are attending are doing so because of family pressure. When they leave the house, they leave the religion.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 6 users Like Thomas's post
13-10-2012, 11:22 PM
^What Thomas said.

It saddens me that so many people have to fake it because their relatives will have a fit. I don't fake it, and I cause people to have fits all the time.

I have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that many religious people consider skepticism and requiring sufficient evidence before believing something to be a negative thing. If you don't require evidence, how can you know who to believe? This has always amazed me.

Another troubling thing are the religious folks who try to completely keep their children away from anyone with different thoughts and beliefs. That's a sure sign their faith isn't very strong, I'd say. And it troubles me that parents can't let children make up their own minds, they just want to indoctrinate and keep them away from outside influences.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
14-10-2012, 01:11 AM

Drive by judging Big Grin Gotta love it. Thanks for my dose of humour for the day. Laughat I guess you'll be voting for Mitt (he of the magic underpants), emphatically not dedicating your roast dinner to the LORD, and I guess you shit sunshine too Smile Oops. Is shit swearing? Fuck.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-10-2012, 02:46 AM
lol. No need to sound the alarm and raise the shields. The best weapon this enemy has is its status. WLC is a big-wig philosopher. Seems an intimidating adversary at first.

...Then you remember that no matter how good his argument looks and how fancy it sounds.....he's arguing in favor of invisible sky-fairies.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey guys! Just sitting in church, 35mins to show time. Big Grin see you on the flip side- so I don't drink the purple stuff passed around, right??? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post