ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Exclamation ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
This is an emergency alert for all atheists! The enemy is launching a coast to coast assault! RED ALERT! RAISE SHIELDS! Shocking Weeping

"It takes a smart man to know when he's being stupid." ~~Barney Rubble
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
If they end up arguing the entire time I'll die laughing.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
27-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Oh Jesus fucking christ.
Anyone read any of strobel's books? Fucking hated them.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
27-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Get a few atheist friends together, go to a church screening this, sit in the front row and do MST3K style jokes through the entire thing Big Grin

"It takes a smart man to know when he's being stupid." ~~Barney Rubble
[+] 6 users Like stimuli's post
27-09-2012, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 01:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Don't bother. Their script hasn't changed in 25 years.
Strobel has no credentials. He thinks interviewing people is an argument. He's a journalist. His book is debunked on YouTube. He's a 150% amateur, and in fact he's such an amateur, he doesn't even know it, or why. The book is a strange and unique form of the Argumentum ad Populum, except he interviews only people who agree with him. That is SO odd, and circular, it has no precedent.
Craig is a 3rd rate hack, Presuppositionalist, Sophist rhetorician, who admits, in public, he believes, because he believes. If they had even 1 new argument, maybe.
They won't.
But interesting they admit, skepticism is on the rise.
Ask yourself, "why is it, not one of them holds a position, in more than a third rate college ?" Biola takes 75 % of the people that apply. That means, basically, if you have a heartbeat, you get in.
What this is about, is generating business for themselves, and "Reasonable Faith". If they can create fear in Christians that they are under attack, and NEED to pay for the feed, and the conference, they make money, a LOT of money.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 14 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-09-2012, 10:39 PM
(27-09-2012 10:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't bother. Their script hasn't changed in 25 years.
Strobel has no credentials. He thinks interviewing people is an argument.
Craig is a 3rd rate hack, Presuppositionalist, who admits he believes, because he believes. If they had even 1 new argument, maybe. They won't
Ask yourself, "why is it, not one of them holds a position, in more than a third rate college ?"

I'll sum up every one of his books in the below:

Hi there, I just wanna let you know that jeebus loves you so much. Did you know jesus died for you? Well, anyway, atheists think jeebus isn't real. So we're here at university of habbleebadababooblahblahwhogivesadamn with professior mcquackenstein who has a PHD in biblical bs. He's going to comment on evolution, which he has no credentials on, but he says it sucks. Now that we're interviewed someone and committed a logical fallacy called argument from authority, don't you think jesus is awesome? Silly atheists.

Hi there, we're not convinced that you're convinced, so we decided to visit one of the smartest guys on the planet who has a PHD in biology, and he's going to talk to us for a moment about cosmology, which he has no credentials on. He thinks the big bang sucks. Now don't you see that jeebus is real? Yep, gotta have faith. Silly atheists.
[+] 8 users Like Logisch's post
27-09-2012, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 12:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-09-2012 10:39 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(27-09-2012 10:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't bother. Their script hasn't changed in 25 years.
Strobel has no credentials. He thinks interviewing people is an argument.
Craig is a 3rd rate hack, Presuppositionalist, who admits he believes, because he believes. If they had even 1 new argument, maybe. They won't
Ask yourself, "why is it, not one of them holds a position, in more than a third rate college ?"

I'll sum up every one of his books in the below:

Hi there, I just wanna let you know that jeebus loves you so much. Did you know jesus died for you? Well, anyway, atheists think jeebus isn't real. So we're here at university of habbleebadababooblahblahwhogivesadamn with professior mcquackenstein who has a PHD in biblical bs. He's going to comment on evolution, which he has no credentials on, but he says it sucks. Now that we're interviewed someone and committed a logical fallacy called argument from authority, don't you think jesus is awesome? Silly atheists.

Hi there, we're not convinced that you're convinced, so we decided to visit one of the smartest guys on the planet who has a PHD in biology, and he's going to talk to us for a moment about cosmology, which he has no credentials on. He thinks the big bang sucks. Now don't you see that jeebus is real? Yep, gotta have faith. Silly atheists.

Craig also "like a moth to a flame", cannot stop himself from messing with the Cosmologists, and Cosmology and Quantum Physics. as somewhere in there, he gets it, that his field is fast loosing to Ignosticism/skepticism/agnosticism, and atheism. His arguments have been so utterly destroyed SO many times, his Sophistry exposed, and his tired, hackneyed scrip SO devoid of anything of merit, it is amazing they even let him in the door.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Shame on ya'll for getting kicks out of poor retards.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 10 users Like Question's post
27-09-2012, 11:15 PM
(27-09-2012 11:00 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Shame on ya'll for getting kicks out of poor retards.

Craig and Strobel need a kicking.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-09-2012, 11:27 PM
I couldn't get through the entire video, my bandwidth is for shit. So, what does it mean by "unpacking"?
What new bunch of goofy shit did these idiots make up this time? Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post