ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
(29-09-2012 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 06:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Is there something you wanna tell us, Buckster?

Nah. Just a finger of speech. Cool

Then what about this part?
Quote:(Well, for another reason too.. Blush )
Inquiring minds wanna know!

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2012, 12:03 AM
(29-09-2012 11:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nah. Just a finger of speech. Cool

Then what about this part?
Quote:(Well, for another reason too.. Blush )

We'll see. That's about all I can say, right now. Big Grin
("when you're least expecting it .... holy crap".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-09-2012, 06:28 AM
ALERT "Unpacking Atheism" by William Lane craig and Lee Strobel
(30-09-2012 12:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 11:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then what about this part?

We'll see. That's about all I can say, right now. Big Grin
("when you're least expecting it .... holy crap".

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
13-10-2012, 03:48 PM
GOSH, I came here for some good questions to ask. After all, the "Thinking Atheist"?? All I got was swearing, innuendo and crap. Do you wonder why you get a bad name. Unbelievable. Go hold a animal sacrifice, vote for Obama, or something. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.... Have fun and remember to clean yourself off before you go out in public.
13-10-2012, 04:29 PM
(13-10-2012 03:48 PM)Markh13 Wrote:  GOSH, I came here for some good questions to ask. After all, the "Thinking Atheist"?? All I got was swearing, innuendo and crap. Do you wonder why you get a bad name. Unbelievable. Go hold a animal sacrifice, vote for Obama, or something. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.... Have fun and remember to clean yourself off before you go out in public.

Why don't you try asking the questions, instead of being so judgemental over some swearing.
13-10-2012, 04:31 PM
(13-10-2012 03:48 PM)Markh13 Wrote:  GOSH, I came here for some good questions to ask. After all, the "Thinking Atheist"?? All I got was swearing, innuendo and crap. Do you wonder why you get a bad name. Unbelievable. Go hold a animal sacrifice, vote for Obama, or something. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere.... Have fun and remember to clean yourself off before you go out in public.

[Image: tumblr_maw5nrHA531qhy78jo1_500.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
13-10-2012, 04:34 PM

Good luck elsewhere. Why not think for yourself, and formulate your own questions ?
If you need spoon-feeding, try a nursery. Big baby.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

13-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Can't wait for them to post their video so we can pick apart their fail arguments.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-10-2012, 05:14 PM
The thing is : what IS this "apologetics training" stuff all about ? It's SO defensive. Certainly it's inappropriate at the college level, as that is supposed to be training in critical thinking and a search for truth. Not a "handing over" of successful argumentation methods, (which never ever really examine the other side, anyway). And people actually PAY $30,000 + per year for it ! Just amazing. Also, all the main apologists, Catholics and Protestant are 3rd rate academics. There are so many holes in Craig's stuff, it's laughable. None of them have jobs at top-notch institutions, except maybe one or two at Notre Dame. Even they are pretty much "old hat".

13-10-2012, 06:26 PM

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. Did you have a question to ask, or something to debate?

...it would rather be a man... [who] plunges into scientific questions with which he has no real acquaintance, only to obscure them with aimless rhetoric, and distract the attention of his hearers from the real point at issue by eloquent digressions and skilled appeals to religious prejudice.