Yes
No
[Show Results]

ALEX JONES?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: ALEX JONES?
The only time I ever rang into a radio show was to argue with Alex Jones. Unfortunately I never got on.

He is definitely insane, but he makes money from it and dumb asses believe him.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 05:39 AM
I call him utterly insane. Or he's just doing it for the money and doesn't believe in his own crap. His interview with Piers Morgan made me lean towards the latter, He was so insane it must have been an act.

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
26-02-2013, 10:44 AM
(22-02-2013 10:18 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  The best answer I've ever heard to the subject of conspiracies is this...

Do five lions in the jungle conspire before they go out on the plain and cooperate in perfect unison in the taking down of a gazelle?

That's not to say that conspiracies don't happen, because they certainly do. However, in the case of government conspiracies it's just the natural behavior of a group of same species predators.
I love this post for it explains so much about so-called "Conspiracies". From now on, I'm going to use this example or one a lot like it.

Thanks.
27-02-2013, 03:16 PM
I'd like to revise my previous post. I'm not convinced that he's detached from reality, but is in fact disingenuous, and purely theatrical.

27-02-2013, 05:04 PM
(27-02-2013 03:16 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  I'd like to revise my previous post. I'm not convinced that he's detached from reality, but is in fact disingenuous, and purely theatrical.

i laughed my ass off with this Laugh out load

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
28-02-2013, 11:18 AM
I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone managed to call in and argue with him via a Mooninite soudboard from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's worth doing a YouTube search for the Mooninites if you have no idea what I'm talking about (they're NSFW).

I would label Jones completely sane. He's running a business where theatrics and rhetoric sell -- and sell at a premium.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
28-02-2013, 12:05 PM
(28-02-2013 11:18 AM)5yrup Wrote:  I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone managed to call in and argue with him via a Mooninite soudboard from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's worth doing a YouTube search for the Mooninites if you have no idea what I'm talking about (they're NSFW).

I would label Jones completely sane. He's running a business where theatrics and rhetoric sell -- and sell at a premium.
Interesting you say he is just acting. Out of interest do you think Bill O'Reilly is an actor? Also Jones loves to see his gold; a lot of the time he will talk about the US dollar drastically falling and you should buy gold. He also has a person on the show who talks about gold, I'm sure Jones gets a commission.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
28-02-2013, 12:37 PM
(28-02-2013 12:05 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 11:18 AM)5yrup Wrote:  I always thought it'd be hilarious if someone managed to call in and argue with him via a Mooninite soudboard from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's worth doing a YouTube search for the Mooninites if you have no idea what I'm talking about (they're NSFW).

Interesting you say he is just acting. Out of interest do you think Bill O'Reilly is an actor? Also Jones loves to see his gold; a lot of the time he will talk about the US dollar drastically falling and you should buy gold. He also has a person on the show who talks about gold, I'm sure Jones gets a commission.
I would like to think Bill O'Reilly is. You have to be a special sort of stupid to think the ocean's tides are divine in nature when a simpler explanation is readily available (and theoretically taught to all). A simpler explanation would be it was a character slip, similar to some that Colbert has had.

Granted, I have no proof of this. It's a logical leap based on my inability to believe that people with exposure to modern education can really be that dumb.

Then again... I did happen to watch a TV host honestly and seriously ask Bill Nye if the Russian meteor was caused by global warming. Frusty

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
01-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Fuck Alex Jones in the Ass. Jones does nothing but stoke the legitimate and illegitimate fears of his listeners via one stupid fuckin' conspiracy theory after another - with just enough truth thrown in to confuse the gullible. As a result, Jones has mentally and financially fucked his listeners in a away that would make a televangelist green with envy.

[Image: aj.jpg]
01-03-2013, 03:49 AM
I don't say this about many people, but AJ should be put down. Spreading of bulshit should be grounds for the death penalty or at least a life sentence void of an internet connection.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post