ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is a Satanic Ritual.... wait, what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 08:31 AM
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is a Satanic Ritual.... wait, what?
I found this and wanted to share this with you guys, mostly because it's funny but also because I think it show's what religion can do to your thought's and mind. It's an article on World Net Daily where this woman who wrote the article somehow think's the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is a Satanic Ritual. Her biggest piece of evidence is the co-founder who commited suicide. She also goes and blames Oprah and mentions an Evangelist who sees these cryptic meanings and messages behind the challenge. She also mentions how the challenge correlates with water baptism and compares it with the sacred Christian deed of cleansing and purification.

If you have nothing better to do or want a good laugh you can read the full article here

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-09-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is a Satanic Ritual.... wait, what?
The ability to link things to their imaginary friend's imaginary friend is pricless.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-09-2014, 08:56 AM
(04-09-2014 08:33 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  The ability to link things to their imaginary friend's imaginary friend is pricless.

It's like a superpower

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-09-2014, 09:13 AM
These people just aren't normal...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2014, 09:22 AM
I was mildly intrigued and then say it was from WND...I am no longer intrigued...Drinking Beverage

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
04-09-2014, 09:50 AM
If this is true, then it's official:

Satan has done more to support the cause of ALS research, treatment and advocacy than God.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
[+] 4 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
04-09-2014, 10:03 AM
(04-09-2014 08:31 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I found this and wanted to share this with you guys, mostly because it's funny but also because I think it show's what religion can do to your thought's and mind. It's an article on World Net Daily where this woman who wrote the article somehow think's the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is a Satanic Ritual. Her biggest piece of evidence is the co-founder who commited suicide. She also goes and blames Oprah and mentions an Evangelist who sees these cryptic meanings and messages behind the challenge. She also mentions how the challenge correlates with water baptism and compares it with the sacred Christian deed of cleansing and purification.

If you have nothing better to do or want a good laugh you can read the full article here
Thought #1: It's freaking hot down there in hell, so of course Satan would want ice!
Thought #2: If this is a Satanic ritual, then Satan has done more to help people with ALS then God. So where's the problem?
Thought #3: Facepalm

Edit:
Ugh, I should have read all the responses first. TwoCultSurvivor beat me to #2. Blush

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
04-09-2014, 10:11 AM
(04-09-2014 09:13 AM)Sam Wrote:  These people just aren't normal...

No they are not

04-09-2014, 10:58 AM
This makes sense, because my Baptist friend said that the ice bucket challenge supports abortion, and everyone knows Satan is the cause of abortions.
04-09-2014, 11:04 AM
No, no! It's us atheists who need to be afraid, they're secretly baptizing us! Hobo Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post