AMANDA KNOX IS OUT!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-10-2011, 02:04 AM
RE: AMANDA KNOX IS OUT!!!!
(05-10-2011 01:11 AM)17thknight Wrote:  
(05-10-2011 12:31 AM)monkeyshine89 Wrote:  Damn, Knight, why are you in the sub program? You should go into law!

I'm totally serious there, good investigative journalism, I rarely see it these days, plus 1 rep for you!!!

Actually, I'm out now, I did my time. I'm going to college with a history/english degree and strongly considering law since my father was a lawyer Smile

Either that or law enforcement (at a federal level: FBI, NCIS, US Marshals, etc.)

ALSO, ADDENDUMS TO MY LONG ABOVE POST:

(I will make any corrections to when I catch myself being wrong, because I wrote the above post rather hastily and left some parts out, like the Luminol tests, which I may go into if anyone really cares, although Steve Moore goes over it in his interviews and talks about how the footprints they claimed were Amanda's in blood actually tested negative for blood)
This is partially a correction, as there was a tangential connection between Guede and Knox/Meredeth: Rudy Guede knew the people who lived downstairs from Amanda and Meredith. He had inquired as to whether Amanda was single before (from the people he knew downstairs) and had slept in the downstairs apartment before. The lower flatmates apparently introduced them once as "This is Rudy, This is Amanda" and that was their sole contact, weeks prior to the case. I mentioned how poorly Knox spoke Italian (two months of learning) and it's worth emphasizing Guede spoke English equally poorly. They were not capable of communicating with each other.

This all demonstrates why he targeted their apartment in the first place, and why the killer seemed to show remorse by covering up Kercher's body before fleeing.

Guede and Sollecito had never seen each other in person until after the case was at trial.

Don't confuse this with Guede and Knox/Kercher having any real relationship. They knew him as well as you know a neighbor you said hi to once, 6 weeks ago, and never encountered otherwise.

SOURCE:
http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/2011/0...not-there/

This is a great little spot I just found where you can read up a lot more on Guede, and goes more in depth on why he would have been desperate enough to rob Meredeth in the first place, as well as his radically changing stories that slowly begin to point more and more at Sollecito and Knox as he learns of their involvement, as I mentioned in my original post.

Become a lawyer, yeah law school is tedious but you will be swimming in cash, and you can due some really good things with those skills!

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Oh the stupidity of Croatian newspapers and journalists... They all write and talk about the case, but they also wonder "who is the real killer"... What? Is it so hard to look at ... Wikipedia at least? Morons, I am surrounded by morons and idiots, this whole state is full of degenerates who don't know anything, specially what is supposed to be their JOB!

Grrrr...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-10-2011, 09:01 AM
(05-10-2011 06:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh the stupidity of Croatian newspapers and journalists... They all write and talk about the case, but they also wonder "who is the real killer"... What? Is it so hard to look at ... Wikipedia at least? Morons, I am surrounded by morons and idiots, this whole state is full of degenerates who don't know anything, specially what is supposed to be their JOB!

Grrrr...

I feel your frustration. I can't even tell you the number of people who I have had to tell who Rudy Guede is. Most people have no idea! And he's the only person whose DNA, fingerprints, etc. is all over that room and all over Meredith's clothes. It's shocking.

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]
06-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I had no idea who Rudy Guede is, but I really didn't care. The only part of this story that I found of real interest was the part where, despite all the meaningful and important stories impacting our lives, this one got top billing on an international scale. See less important story on the inevitable Greek default on page 2 and the potential threat of Germany ditching the Euro and leaving the rest of Europe to its own fate on page 3.

As for Amanda Knox, I have no idea if she was unjustly jailed the past few years or just got away with murder. The only thing I'm 100% sure of is that the only person who really knows for certain if she is guilty or not is her. Everyone else is just guessing, and it amazes me how caught up people get with these stories, as if they had some kind of vested interest in the outcome. Same with the Michael Jackson dr. trial. Meanwhile, back on page 4, I see that the President of the United States has violated the law and his oath to uphold the Constitution by ordering the killing of an American citizen. And, here on the bottom of page 8 is a story about how the US government is trying to force a $20B settlement with the banks on all the states so the banks can be rid of all their liability. For those keeping score, that $20B represents under 1/3 of the Wall Street bonsues last year and about 1/100th of the potential liability the banks could face if they lose all the potential litigation these settlements will resolve, basically making this another bail out for the banks and again at tax payer expense, as well as investors and home owners. But hey, at least I got to track Amanda Knox's flight home on the internet.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see who's on "Dancing With The Stars" this week.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
10-10-2011, 05:36 PM
(05-10-2011 06:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  Morons, I am surrounded by morons and idiots, this whole state is full of degenerates who don't know anything, specially what is supposed to be their JOB!

My lifelong bachelor friend-cum-international sex tourist says that the hottest women are in Croatia. Second hottest are in Estonia. So at least you have that going for you.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-10-2011, 08:49 AM
A couple of years ago I was visiting our office in Budapest and it was like Logan's Run in there. Just about every employee was under 30 and most of the women were stunningly hot and dressed like they were hitting clubs. It was really distracting.

Eddie Albert was wrong, Green Acres was not the place to be. Eastern Europe is. He should have taken Eva Gabor back to her native Hungary and then dumped the skank for a younger, hotter Hungarian girl.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-10-2011, 01:21 AM
(10-10-2011 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-10-2011 06:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  Morons, I am surrounded by morons and idiots, this whole state is full of degenerates who don't know anything, specially what is supposed to be their JOB!

My lifelong bachelor friend-cum-international sex tourist says that the hottest women are in Croatia. Second hottest are in Estonia. So at least you have that going for you.

Yes, he is quite right, we are full of beautiful women, although I seriously doubt that we and Estonia together can equal Brazil or Venezuela, but we are good.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson