ANIMANIACS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: ANIMANIACS
Ren and Stimpy never aired here, and now I wish i had some Bleeprin™.

Can't unsee that

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
27-03-2014, 03:04 PM
(27-03-2014 02:38 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Ren and Stimpy never aired here, and now I wish i had some Bleeprin™.

Can't unsee that

OH, man. Ren and Stimpy didn't just push the boundaries of what they would allow on TV, it bitch slapped them, called them prude, and then peed on the rule book (but not on the electric fence). I still have no idea how that show was considered a kid's show. That is one that even when I didn't get the reference, I KNEW they were talking about something dirty.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
27-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I actually saw that episode on Youtube, had I been a kid watching that I'd have had nightmares.

I much more preferred Pinky and the Brain, and watching them now, the humour is even better. Never understood why we weren't allowed to watch The Simpsons until I was much older.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2014, 03:15 PM
(27-03-2014 03:13 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I actually saw that episode on Youtube, had I been a kid watching that I'd have had nightmares.

I much more preferred Pinky and the Brain, and watching them now, the humour is even better. Never understood why we weren't allowed to watch The Simpsons until I was much older.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post