ANTI-CHRIST, ILLUMINANTS TAKING OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: ANTI-CHRIST, ILLUMINANTS TAKING OVER
(10-04-2013 09:56 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Guilty...have you met I&I...

I'm actually still new here, so no. I don't know who's famous here in the forums and what're the usuals here.

You don't want to meet I and I. Trust me, or not but either way he's not really the most trusted person on this sight.

As for the whole id thing. Unless I get very good evidence for I won't take it seriously. I'll check it out tomorrow and see if I might send you some links but here's a few things to keep in mind with information.

Does it provide sources.

Do those sources have some credibility or are they some random site.

Does the source have obvious bias, religious, conspiracy, political.

For instance, if a source is called Jesus's return or 9/11 was inside job or conservapedia then it seems likely that they have a bias.

Do they provide specifics, like who is advocating the bill, against the bill etc..

Always remain skeptical of claims made, especially ones that sound really extreme. Usually it's hyped up or false altogether. Thumbsup

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Foxcanine1's post
10-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Don't sweat the mark of the beast and the whole Rapture and Tribulation crap.

There are people that buy into all that kind of stuff. You do know you are on an Atheist forum and posting a bunch of stuff that is supposedly provable by the Bible? Do you see how that may not fly here?

Yes, animals are often chipped...not that many years ago cattle had ear tags. Helps to track them for illnesses, reproduction, milk production etc. Don't know how many herds of cattle you have seen but a lot of them look alike. Marking them makes record keeping easier. Dogs and cats are chipped so they can be reunited with their owners in case they get lost.

Take a breath and calm down...no one's getting chipped...pretty sure that back in Biblical days they didn't even know about that technology so isn't a divinely inspired prophecy.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
I don't believe in any of these rapture and tribulation crap though. I think it's a fantasy. A whole bluff people made up so that they have something to hold on to. I just really wanna know what you guys think about this, the whole "it's the devils~ oohh~ the revelation is true~ you better repent~" crap. haha! Laugh out load
10-04-2013, 10:31 PM
(10-04-2013 10:26 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I don't believe in any of these rapture and tribulation crap though. I think it's a fantasy. A whole bluff people made up so that they have something to hold on to. I just really wanna know what you guys think about this, the whole "it's the devils~ oohh~ the revelation is true~ you better repent~" crap. haha! Laugh out load

You just said it, yourself. We think it's crap. Really, really smelly crap Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Are those silly ILLUMINANTS up to more shenanigans? I like them a lot better when they stick to flying through the air at 186,000 miles per second, making it easier for me to see at night. Tongue

I'm sorry, but I can no more assume this is true than I can assume that spinach actually gives Popeye the Sailorman super human strength.

Yes, RFID chips are real and yes, there are people within the government who would like to implant them in immigrants and yes, there are even those who would implant them in everyone. And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if such a law ends up being passed. However, even if the US government gets away with implanting humans with RFID chips, it will have been just that... the US government doing it and not, the Illuminati. Moreover, there is no amazing correlation between Biblical prophecy and the proposed "RFID Obamacare" chip implantation spot because there is no such mandate in the bill.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
10-04-2013, 10:34 PM
(10-04-2013 10:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't sweat the mark of the beast and the whole Rapture and Tribulation crap.

Take a breath and calm down...no one's getting chipped...pretty sure that back in Biblical days they didn't even know about that technology so isn't a divinely inspired prophecy.

They might not have considered tracking chips, but they did probably consider the more primitive option; Branding.

[Image: eARsNTS.jpg]
Well, the initial post only mentions the US..

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-04-2013, 10:55 PM
who or what is I&I please? :-\
10-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Sorry, but The OP is wrong. I remember as a little kid watch a film like you describe about the end days in church. (made in the early eighties) Very similar with the branding and such. Fucking movie actually gave me nightmares. They were beheading people and shit. But I distinctly remember tattoos, not chips. So you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Definitely going to be tattoos.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-04-2013, 10:56 PM
(10-04-2013 10:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 10:26 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I don't believe in any of these rapture and tribulation crap though. I think it's a fantasy. A whole bluff people made up so that they have something to hold on to. I just really wanna know what you guys think about this, the whole "it's the devils~ oohh~ the revelation is true~ you better repent~" crap. haha! Laugh out load

You just said it, yourself. We think it's crap. Really, really smelly crap Tongue

Ahahahahahaha!! Laugh out load
10-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Can't believe I found the fucking clip.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street