ANTS!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: ANTS!!!!!
(20-05-2015 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Leave a pot of honey or sugar water closer and closer to your neighbor's house each day.

Laugh out load A month ago I actually took a plate full of jelly and sugar water and placed it in our backyard, far away from our house as possible and up against the fence that connects to our neighbors yard. The ants never found it so I went back to the my house and took a few ants and placed them in the jelly plate but I don't think they could find their way back to the ants nest. Perhaps if I moved the sugar plate inch by inch, foot by foot away from my house it would work, like you said. The trouble is it rains a lot here and dilutes the sugar.

Angry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-05-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: ANTS!!!!!
(20-05-2015 02:20 PM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  Follow the link....find a store near you that handles the products...call and ask which liquid bait to use (you need to bait these ants).

Don't disturb the trails or start chemical bombing.

Had these ants here in Houston. The bait got rid of them.

Good luck!

http://www.terro.com/retail-store

Terro has been around forever and it works! Years ago you got a little bottle of a thick liquid and poured it on pieces of foil and made your own bait.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post