ASK ME ANYTHING!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Question ASK ME ANYTHING!
I'm on a role today with a great coffee high! Drinking Beverage Hobo

Here you can ask me anything! It can be advice, opinion on something. It can be about my personal life (I'll get as specific as I'm comfortable with, I'm not handing out my SIN or anything Big Grin ). You can even request I create something for you, like a digital art or poem.

Whatevs!

I'm bored for the next 2 weeks, I've caught up with most everything in my life before it gets busy again, so ya.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: ASK ME ANYTHING!
(17-07-2013 04:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm on a role today with a great coffee high! Drinking Beverage Hobo

Here you can ask me anything! It can be advice, opinion on something. It can be about my personal life (I'll get as specific as I'm comfortable with, I'm not handing out my SIN or anything Big Grin ). You can even request I create something for you, like a digital art or poem.

Whatevs!

I'm bored for the next 2 weeks, I've caught up with most everything in my life before it gets busy again, so ya.

Create something for me! Smile

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-07-2013, 04:13 PM
(17-07-2013 04:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm on a role today with a great coffee high! Drinking Beverage Hobo

Whatevs!

You said "anything", so here goes: What's your take on the assertion that M-to-F transsexuals aren't "real women" (I get this all of the time, especially from lesbians) or conversely, that F-to-M transsexuals aren't "real men"?

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Can you describe your favorite room in your home?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Would you like to come work in my orchard? Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Who let the dogs out?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 3 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
17-07-2013, 05:10 PM
(17-07-2013 04:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Whatevs!

Create something for me! Smile

I will do this later this evening. Smile

(17-07-2013 04:13 PM)dclarion Wrote:  

Whatevs!

You said "anything", so here goes: What's your take on the assertion that M-to-F transsexuals aren't "real women" (I get this all of the time, especially from lesbians) or conversely, that F-to-M transsexuals aren't "real men"?

People who attempt to say 'real' this or 'real' that in regards to gender are stating an opinion, not a fact. Science has shown that gender is more than one physical part. It's the sum of many physical and biological entities. That is the fact. The fact that transsexuality exists illustrates this. I think it's important the people's psychology matches what they want. Become and feel a 'real' man or woman, that's up to the individual.

Your lesbian comment makes me say: so what? I have a lesbian friend who doesn't agree with that. One group of sexually oriented people don't define or have an opinion on gender issue, individuals do. Some individuals are like-minded. I wouldn't say lesbians think that, you just happen to hear it from like-minded people who are also lesbian. Does that make sense?

(17-07-2013 04:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can you describe your favorite room in your home?

My girls room. I love some other rooms, but their room is like a fantasy. They share it. The walls are painted aqua with white baseboards and hardwood flooring. They have matching twin beds with white duvets with a cheery vegetable print on them. The furniture is retro dressers. They have adorable unicorn stuffies and dolls of all ethnicity on their beds. There is a display book shelf full of fun books to pick from. There are big white draping curtains and the window has a clear bird feeder suctioned to it where song birds come to eat. My eldest has a rock collection with all different types on display. It's cool and breezy. I sometimes nap in there or read books, it's relaxing and dreamy. The only thing left I want to get for them is a globe. Heart

(17-07-2013 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Would you like to come work in my orchard? Smile

If I had nothing else in life going on, yes! I've always wanted to work in a orchard. Maybe if I win the lotto and could give away responsibilities for a month or so. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 05:15 PM
That room sounds just lovely! *Swoon*

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Why do you drink coffee when there are lots of evidence that it has negative effects in the long run?
17-07-2013, 05:20 PM
What is it like being from a country who's military is comprised of moose and wooden aircraft carriers that launch great eagles?

Can't wait for your reply. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post