ASK ME ANYTHING!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 08:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: ASK ME ANYTHING!
Do you still fear being attacked by wild, rabid elk when you're taking your daily run through the tundra?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Do ya wanna be a Mountie or a fishing guide when ya grow up?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
17-07-2013, 08:50 PM
How would you describe your hair?

Are you sorry you started this thread already? Sounds like a lot of work!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-07-2013, 09:02 PM
(17-07-2013 05:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Who let the dogs out?

Who's gonna let them in? Check mate! Big Grin

(17-07-2013 05:18 PM)Koolay Wrote:  Why do you drink coffee when there are lots of evidence that it has negative effects in the long run?

Even though it appears you are banned, I'll answer anyway.

I do a lot of positive healthy things that the offset really doesn't bother me. I don't drink it in excess, either. Many things in life have negative effects, BTW, such as being a dink on a forum Angel

(17-07-2013 05:20 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What is it like being from a country who's military is comprised of moose and wooden aircraft carriers that launch great eagles?

Can't wait for your reply. Big Grin

I'll have you know that wooden aircraft carriers are like a retro gem, so that's kinda shabby chic.

Now please, never, NEVER underestimate the deadliness of a moose. There are many features of the moose that are aimed at destructing, destroying and killing. They are fast, they jump high (they ARE high!), they are strong and they are FEARLESS. They are made to outlast harsh elements. And if their rack intimidates you, that's not even the scariest part. They use their hooves to slice their enemies in a single stroke. They will cut through you like you are butter on a warm day. They can, will and do take down a whole pack of wolves.

You didn't mention our deadly beavers, don't even get me started. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 09:13 PM
(17-07-2013 09:02 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You didn't mention our deadly beavers, don't even get me started. Drinking Beverage

This is why you should always make sure Jimmy has his raincoat on. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-07-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 09:32 PM by LadyJane.)
(17-07-2013 05:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Will you bake me chocolate chip cookies? Pretty please? I'll pm my address.

Yup!

(17-07-2013 06:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is coffee the only substance that provides you with a "great high"? Tongue

No, of course not. That's all I'd do in life if that were the case.

(17-07-2013 06:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Will you send me a jar of home-made jelly if I give you my address? I love grape, but KY will be fine too.

If you won't do that then write me a poem about seagulls.

I don't make jellies. One time I made blueberry jam, it was the best BB jam I ever had (seriously, was sooo mouth watering). I should do that again, so much effort though and I end up giving it all away out of pride.

Seagulls.

Flying, flying in the air
please don't shit on my hair
Eat my last dorito
or if you prefer, this cheeto
I'll watch you fly away
dreaming of this summer day

(17-07-2013 06:41 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m4fvqopb3N1qeweuno1_r1_500.gif]

Sooo....do they?

They alligate shit to their teeth, and then do the death roll. *shudders*

(17-07-2013 06:44 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Please write a poem about Grumpy cat, she is my favorite kitty.

There once was a grumpy cat, Grumpy Cat
Who was crabby, cross and crotchety.
Cat loved to gripe, grumble and grouch
into a mood of surly, sulky sullenness.
Good.

(17-07-2013 06:46 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Can you make an cartoon image of a moose ripping apart an american eagle to shreds?

Either that or your artistic depiction of Erx.

...actually, yeah; I want your depiction of Erx... Big Grin ...so that I can have even more reasons to laugh at him. Tongue

On it!

(17-07-2013 06:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote: Will you bake me chocolate chip cookies? Pretty please? I'll pm my address.

oooo I want a piece of that action, I'll PM you my address too.
If you can send them the second they come out of the oven they might arrive here still warm.
Mmmm, warm choc chip cookies... almost as good as choc chip cookie dough...

What. The fuck. One time TWICE I asked you if you would send me the forbidden fruit of your country and you didn't even warrant me a reply of approval or disapproval. If you initiate the exchange I will respond with a VARIETY of yummy homemade family secret cookies. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 09:26 PM
(17-07-2013 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you still fear being attacked by wild, rabid elk when you're taking your daily run through the tundra?

It was moose (see scary description above), and no, I don't. I'm in an urban location now.

(17-07-2013 08:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Do ya wanna be a Mountie or a fishing guide when ya grow up?

Nope. Fishing guide if I can hang on the beach all day doing beach things.

(17-07-2013 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  How would you describe your hair?

Are you sorry you started this thread already? Sounds like a lot of work!

My hair is super thick and long, it has a frizzy texture I have to tame. I can appear crazy cat lady or I can switch it to those commercials where the silky hair drops from the finger tips depending on how lazy I am to fix it.

I am not sorry I started this thread, I love TTA it's fun here Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 09:29 PM
(17-07-2013 09:20 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 06:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  oooo I want a piece of that action, I'll PM you my address too.
If you can send them the second they come out of the oven they might arrive here still warm.
Mmmm, warm choc chip cookies... almost as good as choc chip cookie dough...

What. The fuck. One time TWICE I asked you if you would send me the forbidden fruit of your country and you didn't even warrant me a reply of approval or disapproval. If you initiate the exchange I will respond with a VARIETY of yummy homemade family secret cookies. Dodgy

Opps, sorry, I probably just didn't read your post. Tongue
Nothing personal.

Actually, Kiwi fruit is cheap at the moment, $1.99nz (about $1.30 us) a KG.
Cheaper then green apples which are a ridiculous $3.49nz

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-07-2013, 09:37 PM
I used to eat kiwi's everyday at breakfast when they were still fresh when out to sea. Mmmm mm, but they are pricey to buy, and I doubt I could grow them in TN.

17-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Kiwi fruit*

"kiwi's" is technically wrong as "kiwi" is a Maori word and there is no 's' in the Maori alphabet.
It's like saying 'sheeps' instead of 'sheep'.
And if you say "I used to eat kiwi's..." you are implying that you are eating the bird, not the fruit because a 'kiwi' is a bird. A 'kiwi fruit', is the fruit.

Out of interest, do you guys get the green ones or the yellow ones?
The green ones are far superior IMO, but I'm not a huge kiwi fruit fan anyway, I'd eat it if presented to me but I wouldn't buy them.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.