ATHEISM IS FAITH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: ATHEISM IS FAITH
(01-04-2012 04:49 PM)Hooded50 Wrote:  I have heard all of the arguments by Atheists against the existence of God. So far, I've not heard anything that amounted to more than speculation and opinion, nor have I seen evidence of Yahweh's non-existence. Atheism is blind faith.

Expecting proof of a a negative, is a waste of time. It is logically impossible. Provide proof of the positive claim, or STFU. Nothing is what it is, because YOU say so, with unsubstantiated claims.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah i smell a troll, bog standard copy and pasted arguments that have been used and easily debunked a million times. This shit gets old really fast.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-04-2012, 09:21 PM
(01-04-2012 04:49 PM)Hooded50 Wrote:  I have heard all of the arguments by Atheists against the existence of God. So far, I've not heard anything that amounted to more than speculation and opinion, nor have I seen evidence of Yahweh's non-existence. Atheism is blind faith.
Many theists assume that all atheism is "positive" or "strong" atheism, but there are many of us who simply don't believe because we have not heard compelling evidence. If you want to know what atheism is, perhaps you should ask an atheist... we are probably more "expert" on the subject than your non-atheist friends who have educated you on the subject.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Not this shit again.

Has been said many times, and will be said again:

The burden of proof is not on the non-believer, but the believer to show otherwise that the god or deity exists in the first place. If we don't see proof, we have no reason to believe. Lack of believe in a god or gods. That is atheism. It is not a blind faith because we have no faith in what you believe in because there is no evidence.

How is that difficult to understand?

Wait a minute... is this kirk cameron? If ray comfort pops out in the next post and starts talking about bananas i'm gonna go bananas.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
04-04-2012, 03:58 PM
[Image: 3362.gif]
Trolololololololololololololololol...

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
04-04-2012, 08:55 PM

Oh ca-show fay! Ga bobeena! A con a monsta! Oh, moca tay, moca nonaca Jango fweb, in an enandu in an enabalane, Zonesay, uh, ucheday zonesay a loquatabo! Ya-pawa!

All I hear/see when people restate shitty old arguments.

(in case you don't get the joke, that was crazytalk gobbldeygook, as in the poster is less mentally competent than a toaster.)

Better without God, and happier too.
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Hooded??? Yeh, more like hoodwinked Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Stop insulting toasters.

I'm an atheist. I have faith in things like science, logic, sensory perception. I don't have faith in things like prayer, wishful thinking, faulty morality. Assholes wanna come do a drive-by talking shit about proof of non-existence, they're just assholes. What doesn't exist is a male omnigod named YHWH that looks just like us - that's just asinine. YHWH as the number 4, YHWH as mind, the essence of consciousness; those things cannot be falsified. Did I mention, assholes?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
04-04-2012, 09:32 PM
(04-04-2012 09:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stop insulting toasters.

I'm an atheist. I have faith in things like science, logic, sensory perception. I don't have faith in things like prayer, wishful thinking, faulty morality. Assholes wanna come do a drive-by talking shit about proof of non-existence, they're just assholes. What doesn't exist is a male omnigod named YHWH that looks just like us - that's just asinine. YHWH as the number 4, YHWH as mind, the essence of consciousness; those things cannot be falsified. Did I mention, assholes?
Yes, but arsehole-away Big Grin I love it when you get all aggressive Blush

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
04-04-2012, 09:34 PM
(04-04-2012 09:32 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I love it when you get all aggressive Blush

Rawl... [Image: tiger.gif]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post