ATHEIST FOR A FULL YEAR

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 06:35 PM
ATHEIST FOR A FULL YEAR
I have considered myself an atheist since late spring 2013, so I'm right at the one year mark and before that I was kinda a general irreligious theist after dropping Christianity.

A bit about myself! Big Grin I'm a 20-year-old bisexual, gender-questioning individual. I'm as white as FUCK.

I am a BIG nerd. Its apparent after you talk to me for any period of time. I love video games, comics, and computers. Big Grin I plan to probably go into computer science if I can survive!

So hi!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chelsea's post
01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: ATHEIST FOR A FULL YEAR
(01-06-2014 06:35 PM)Chelsea Wrote:  I have considered myself an atheist since late spring 2013, so I'm right at the one year mark and before that I was kinda a general irreligious theist after dropping Christianity.

A bit about myself! Big Grin I'm a 20-year-old bisexual, gender-questioning individual. I'm as white as FUCK.

I am a BIG nerd. Its apparent after you talk to me for any period of time. I love video games, comics, and computers. Big Grin I plan to probably go into computer science if I can survive!

So hi!

Welcome here is your welcome gecko.

[Image: skIvsauYW0-2VAu_rWCVTA2.jpg]

*I am the whites black person you will ever meet so you will be fine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Welcome! Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-06-2014, 08:35 PM
(01-06-2014 06:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 06:35 PM)Chelsea Wrote:  I have considered myself an atheist since late spring 2013, so I'm right at the one year mark and before that I was kinda a general irreligious theist after dropping Christianity.

So hi!

Welcome here is your welcome gecko.

[Image: skIvsauYW0-2VAu_rWCVTA2.jpg]

*I am the whites black person you will ever meet so you will be fine.

Hey, that's mine Huh
Le' go my gecko Angry
I kid Tongue

Oh, and hello, Chelsea! Welcome Shy

01-06-2014, 10:22 PM

So hi!

Welcome!

Also why do you jean by gender questioning? Just curious.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
02-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello Chelsea, it's good to have you with us.

Welcome Yes

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
03-06-2014, 02:01 AM
Hi Chelsea, welcome to the forum (from a fellow geek)
03-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Welcome!
03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi Chelsea, good to have you here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein