ATLAS OF CREATION!!!! (aka, I got my hands on a copy)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 10:35 AM by TheBeardedDude.)
ATLAS OF CREATION!!!! (aka, I got my hands on a copy)
Ladies and gentlemen, I am sure if you have followed the evolution vs creatard fodder through the last decade or so, then you will have heard of this book that was funded and distributed by a man named Harun Yahya (that is the pen-name for Adnan Oktar). He put a lot of money up and made these things and distributed them worldwide to various biologists, geologists, and paleontologists. And I just got myself a copy a professor here is throwing out. Some pics.

[attachment=1451]

Another of the inside plus the letter that comes with it, I'll reproduce the letter below the pic.
[attachment=1452]

The letter reads as follows

"Now writing under the pen-name of Harun Yahya, Adnan Oktar was born in Ankara in 1956. Since the 1980s, he has published many books on political, scientific, and faith-related issues. Harun Yahya is well-known as the author of important woks disclosing the imposture of evolutionists, their invalid claims, and the dark liasons between Darwinism and such bloody ideologies as fascism and communism.

Harun Yahya's works, translated into 57 different languages, constitute a collection for more than 45,000 pages with 30,000 illustrations. Harun Yahya enjoys a wide relationship in many countries, from India to America, England to Indonesia, Poland to Bosnia, Spain to Brazil, Malaysia to Italy, France to Bulgaria and Russia. Some of the books are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Urdu, Arabic, Albanian, Chinese, Swahili, Hausa, Dhivehi (spoken in Mauritius), Russian, Serbo-Croat (Bosnian), Polish, Malay, Uygur Turkish, Indonesian, Bengali, Danish and Swedish.

This giant work , Atlas of Creation, is the first volume in a series of seven volumes atlas. Providing examples of fossil findings gathered from various parts of the world, this book displays the invalidity of the theory of evolution.

While the theory of evolution asserts that millions of species around the Earth have evolved from one another by coincidence, the fossil records, whose 99 percent have been uncovered through excavations that have been ongoing for 150 years, document that living beings have not undergone the slightest change for hundreds of millions of years. There exists not a single example within 100 millions of fossils related to 250.000 species catalogued (sic) by scientists until today (New Scientist, 15 January 1981, p. 129) that supports evolution.

While Darwin asserted his theory, he suggested that living beings evolved from one another and that we would see the emergence of intermediate forms as more and more fossil records emerge -with the hop that they might be found in the future--, but since then not a single intermediate form has been uncovered. On the contrary every fossil has refuted Darwin and carried the characteristics that prove the fact that "SPECIES HAVE NEVER CHANGED."

In this book, you will see some examples of these fossils that refute Darwinian assertions related to the origin of life and witness that the theory of evolution is about to collapse.

We would greatly appreciate your valuable comments and be grateful if you could mention about your kind recommendations on the book"

And ladies and gentlemen, it comes with a DVD.
[attachment=1453]

The intro
[attachment=1454]

It has some nice pictures in it.
[attachment=1455]

I can't imagine how much it cost to finance this thing. But I don't know about you peeps, this thing with its pretty pictures has me convinced.

I'll update more as I come across anything else interesting/disturbing/hilarious.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
25-06-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: ATLAS OF CREATION!!!! (aka, I got my hands on a copy)
Scratch the bit about the cd. IT IS A DVD DOCUMENTARY!!!!! I am so converting!

Evolve
25-06-2013, 10:23 AM
(25-06-2013 10:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, I am sure if you have followed the evolution vs creatard fodder through the last decade or so, then you will have heard of this book that was funded and distributed by a man named Harun Yahya (that is the pen-name for Adnan Oktar). He put a lot of money up and made these things and distributed them worldwide to various biologists, geologists, and paleontologists. And I just got myself a copy a professor here is throwing out. Some pics.

[Image: HEFKwIvfyJkKyj_IeY2nR_trPpDEu3kUOc_Jmdgs...e=1024x768]

Another of the inside plus the letter that comes with it, I'll reproduce the letter below the pic.
[Image: 8O2FL2s8GNm6agAG58VHmImgKVXZltq6zYiY3qAu...e=1024x768]

"Now writing under the pen-name of Harun Yahya, Adnan Oktar was born in Ankara in 1956. Since the 1980s, he has published many books on political, scientific, and faith-related issues. Harun Yahya is well-known as the author of important woks disclosing the imposture of evolutionists, their invalid claims, and the dark liasons between Darwinism and such bloody ideologies as fascism and communism.

Harun Yahya's works, translated into 57 different languages, constitute a collection for more than 45,000 pages with 30,000 illustrations. Harun Yahya enjoys a wide relationship in many countries, from India to America, England to Indonesia, Poland to Bosnia, Spain to Brazil, Malaysia to Italy, France to Bulgaria and Russia. Some of the books are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Urdu, Arabic, Albanian, Chinese, Swahili, Hausa, Dhivehi (spoken in Mauritius), Russian, Serbo-Croat (Bosnian), Polish, Malay, Uygur Turkish, Indonesian, Bengali, Danish and Swedish.

This giant work , Atlas of Creation, is the first volume in a series of seven volumes atlas. Providing examples of fossil findings gathered from various parts of the world, this book displays the invalidity of the theory of evolution.

While the theory of evolution asserts that millions of species around the Earth have evolved from one another by coincidence, the fossil records, whose 99 percent have been uncovered through excavations that have been ongoing for 150 years, document that living beings have not undergone the slightest change for hundreds of millions of years. There exists not a single example within 100 millions of fossils related to 250.000 species catalogued (sic) by scientists until today (New Scientist, 15 January 1981, p. 129) that supports evolution.

While Darwin asserted his theory, he suggested that living beings evolved from one another and that we would see the emergence of intermediate forms as more and more fossil records emerge -with the hop that they might be found in the future--, but since then not a single intermediate form has been uncovered. On the contrary every fossil has refuted Darwin and carried the characteristics that prove the fact that "SPECIES HAVE NEVER CHANGED."

In this book, you will see some examples of these fossils that refute Darwinian assertions related to the origin of life and witness that the theory of evolution is about to collapse.

We would greatly appreciate your valuable comments and be grateful if you could mention about your kind recommendations on the book"

And ladies and gentlemen, it comes with a cd.
[Image: TYi9eHXIi9RRqk2exvyd3VhPxNZql1URnYafBvYd...e=1024x768]

The intro
[Image: pBr2sDyaDWZ0gllX0j9bGioNbNwGeCcGKNe4slVY...e=1024x768]

[Image: DW7KlQGgisb2xCxTUPFLkJbr-LKH5rfcLFfkNDXY...e=1024x768]

[Image: Cz59xXBQ6QE8y666qV8shhi6WzfP9bcXYfmDikF3...e=1024x768]

[Image: JODRkNJDv_Wbcziqyr6blrzaa7LzJhvkuOhsq_CL...e=1024x768]

I can't imagine how much it cost to finance this thing. But I don't know about you peeps, this thing with its pretty pictures has me convinced.

I'll update more as I come across anything else interesting/disturbing/hilarious.

Your photos are not showing, thus depriving us of the opportunity to convert to thetruththeonetruthandtheonlytruthasspokenbythiscrackpotramen

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-06-2013, 10:24 AM
(25-06-2013 10:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 10:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, I am sure if you have followed the evolution vs creatard fodder through the last decade or so, then you will have heard of this book that was funded and distributed by a man named Harun Yahya (that is the pen-name for Adnan Oktar). He put a lot of money up and made these things and distributed them worldwide to various biologists, geologists, and paleontologists. And I just got myself a copy a professor here is throwing out. Some pics.

[Image: HEFKwIvfyJkKyj_IeY2nR_trPpDEu3kUOc_Jmdgs...e=1024x768]

[Image: 8O2FL2s8GNm6agAG58VHmImgKVXZltq6zYiY3qAu...e=1024x768]

And ladies and gentlemen, it comes with a cd.
[Image: TYi9eHXIi9RRqk2exvyd3VhPxNZql1URnYafBvYd...e=1024x768]

The intro
[Image: pBr2sDyaDWZ0gllX0j9bGioNbNwGeCcGKNe4slVY...e=1024x768]

[Image: DW7KlQGgisb2xCxTUPFLkJbr-LKH5rfcLFfkNDXY...e=1024x768]

[Image: Cz59xXBQ6QE8y666qV8shhi6WzfP9bcXYfmDikF3...e=1024x768]

[Image: JODRkNJDv_Wbcziqyr6blrzaa7LzJhvkuOhsq_CL...e=1024x768]

Your photos are not showing, thus depriving us of the opportunity to convert to thetruththeonetruthandtheonlytruthasspokenbythiscrackpotramen

Damn. Alright, let me see what I can do about that.

Evolve
25-06-2013, 10:36 AM
A few more pics

[attachment=1456]

[attachment=1457]

Evolve
25-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Rolleyes

I'm continually astounded at the amount of effort these jokers put into this stuff. If the evidence is there you don't need a PR campaign, *having* a PR campaign is sorta already a pointer that you're not an honest researcher...

And these guys go to the trouble of setting up whole journals devoted to pseudo-science, self publishing glossy, lavishly illustrated books... designed for what ? Are they really that threatened by the idea that others think differently from them ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-06-2013, 11:27 AM
(25-06-2013 11:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

I'm continually astounded at the amount of effort these jokers put into this stuff. If the evidence is there you don't need a PR campaign, *having* a PR campaign is sorta already a pointer that you're not an honest researcher...

And these guys go to the trouble of setting up whole journals devoted to pseudo-science, self publishing glossy, lavishly illustrated books... designed for what ? Are they really that threatened by the idea that others think differently from them ?

I may be out on a limb, here, but I'm thinking, they do it for the money. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Adnan Oktar alias Harun Yahya is a pseudo-scientist very know in the domain of Quranic science.

This man was accused to committed many crimes.

Quote:In the summer of 1986, Oktar was arrested for his statement "I am from the nation of Abraham and Turkish ethnicity" in a newspaper interview.[65] Oktar was arrested for promoting a theocratic revolution for which he served 19 months, though he was never formally charged.[8]

In 1991, Oktar was arrested for possession of cocaine,[66] which he claimed had been planted in one of the books in his library by the security forces, who, he said, also spiked his food with cocaine.[67] He was later acquitted.[66]

A number of faculty members who taught evolution were harassed, threatened and slandered in flyers that labeled them "Maoists". In 1999, six of the professors won a civil court case against the BAV for defamation and were each awarded $4,000.[31]

In 1999, Oktar was arrested and charged with using threats for personal benefit and creating an organization with the intent to commit a crime. [...].

Source :
Wikipedia

Others sources :
1.Irtiqa-Blog
2.A person ask in a forum if he's still in prison
3.Some videos in French language that I saw.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
25-06-2013, 12:22 PM
(25-06-2013 10:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  [...]

I covered the book and how much it probably cost to produce it ($81 a piece) in this thread:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...f-Creation
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Just for laugh , Harun Yahya and the Gangnam style : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12a0DiWdbo0

Muslims critic him :
1.A forum owned by Muslims fundies the section prisoners indicate that they are fundies
2.A Hanafi forum
3.I read many critics from Muslims in French language.