ATTENTION.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2017, 10:22 AM
ATTENTION.
Hey guys.

I just had a very bad fall. I landed on my face and broke my large front tooth. It's going to fall out.

I am going to check in here each day a few times. On this thread. Even if I just write okay.

If I do not make a post. Please alert the admin staff. I will supply them with a number and my address.

Please alert mod team if I do NOT check in.

Many thanks/

I am in shock and a lot of pain. I won't go to emergency tonight because it's a Saturday night and will be packed.

I will go tomorrow.

Currently 3.22 am Sydney time.

Thanks. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-01-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: ATTENTION.
Message received and understood.

And the tooth... say it happened playing the All Blacks.

Smile

Not easy to sleep with the pain but I hope you can for a few hours before getting treatment.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Do you have someone who can come and stay with you or check in with you? I think it would be a good idea to at least call an ambulance so they can come and take a look at you. I know the hospital will be packed, but it sounds like you really hurt yourself. Maybe rethink going?

Hugs to you.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Just sent you a PM mate.

Share it around.

Many thanks. Not having a phone is annoying.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
07-01-2017, 10:31 AM
(07-01-2017 10:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you have someone who can come and stay with you or check in with you? I think it would be a good idea to at least call an ambulance so they can come and take a look at you. I know the hospital will be packed, but it sounds like you really hurt yourself. Maybe rethink going?

Hugs to you.

I have alerted the young men across the way. The hospital does not do dental work. No point. I need a dentist.

I am shaking but have had far worse falls. I am now on my couch.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Gasp Holy crap, Banjo! You need one of those medical alert devices!
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
07-01-2017, 11:26 AM
(07-01-2017 10:47 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Gasp Holy crap, Banjo! You need one of those medical alert devices!

Cannot afford it.

Banjo.
07-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Sad Are you okay? I would reach out to someone even if they can just come say hi and hang with you for a bit.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
07-01-2017, 11:35 AM
They triage in ER, Banjo. If you're in that bad a shape you'll be seen sooner than later. Either way if you're in a medical establishment and go to shit there will be people available to deal with it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Please find yourself a safe place to lie down in the meantime Dale. Even if it means making a comfy spot on the floor, you can't fall off of the floor.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post