ATTENTION GIRLYMAN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 11:43 PM
ATTENTION GIRLYMAN
Girlyman, you've been a part of this community for awhile, 4 and a half years to be exact. That's a lot of time, so it's no surprise that you've generated over 18,000 posts. Most would view this and think it quaint how invested you are in the community, but no, this gives me only cause for concern. Your health is at stake.

Girly, you need to stop talking to yourself, man.

I realize that you make for fun conversation but what makes you think you're so goddamn important to generate 18,000 posts of one-sided interactions? That's just nuts, you want to talk to yourself? Get a journal. They'll take you away at this rate, put you in the nuthouse. Is that what you want? To be milling about with their crazier parts of your personality, talking to yourself all day? That's what in store for you.

For the love of Bub Girly, start thinking of your own health and safety. Let me be your guiding voice of reason. You can conqueror this, I believe in you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-09-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: ATTENTION GIRLYMAN
(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Girlyman, you've been a part of this community for awhile, 4 and a half years to be exact. That's a lot of time, so it's no surprise that you've generated over 18,000 posts. Most would view this and think it quaint how invested you are in the community, but no, this gives me only cause for concern. Your health is at stake.

I realize that you make for fun conversation but what makes you think you're so goddamn important to generate 18,000 posts of one-sided interactions? That's just nuts, you want to talk to yourself? Get a journal. They'll take you away at this rate, put you in the nuthouse. Is that what you want? To be milling about with their crazier parts of your personality, talking to yourself all day? That's what in store for you.

For the love of Bub Girly, start thinking of your own health and safety. Let me be your guiding voice of reason. You can conqueror this, I believe in you.

Your concern, while admirable, is nonetheless futile.

The evidence is that Girly has gone past the tipping point and all is lost. Weeping

Anyone with that many posts is clearly not quite right in the head. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Chas's post
10-09-2015, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 11:27 AM by dancefortwo.)
(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Girlyman, you've been a part of this community for awhile, 4 and a half years to be exact. That's a lot of time, so it's no surprise that you've generated over 18,000 posts. Most would view this and think it quaint how invested you are in the community, but no, this gives me only cause for concern. Your health is at stake.

Yeah, but look at how many words are in each post. Girly is short and succinct and I don't have much to read which can tax my brain. Girly's 18,000 posts is someone else's 1000 posts.

Edit: Chas too. It's one post = three ...in posting translation.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-09-2015, 12:44 PM
You know he's not right in the head since he fell off the chair.
Leave him alone.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Hey, if you mess with Girly I'll tell on you, Manly is gonna come after you!

Bechased

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-09-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 03:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  They'll take you away at this rate, put you in the nuthouse.

(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is that what you want? To be milling about with their crazier parts of your personality, talking to yourself all day? That's what in store for you.

I don't know what you mean? I'm housed with the dude with one massive thigh and WickedClown. And the HellBound preacher shows up on Sundays for counseling. Sometimes the massive thigh lets the comely black girl Shekinah sit on my lap. I can't get either of them to shut up. Between 0300 wakeup calls of "Metatron. RULES. This whole frikken WORLD. Because He knows. How to rock." and waking up to WickedClown staring at me asking "Do you think I'm creepy?" I get plenty of meaningful social interaction. More than I want even.

(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  For the love of Bub Girly, start thinking of your own health and safety. Let me be your guiding voice of reason. You can conqueror this, I believe in you.

That's some real love right there Brother Bub. Brings a tear to me eye.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-09-2015, 07:30 PM
(10-09-2015 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 11:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is that what you want? To be milling about with their crazier parts of your personality, talking to yourself all day? That's what in store for you.

I don't know what you mean? I'm housed with the dude with one massive thigh and WickedClown. And the HellBound preacher shows up on Sundays for counseling. Sometimes the massive thigh lets the comely black girl Shekinah sit on my lap. I can't get either of them to shut up. Between 0300 wakeup calls of "Metatron. RULES. This whole frikken WORLD. Because He knows. How to rock." and waking up to WickedClown staring at me asking "Do you think I'm creepy?" I get plenty of meaningful social interaction. More than I want even.

It's too late, he already thinks his imaginary friends are real. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-09-2015, 07:35 PM
(10-09-2015 12:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You know he's not right in the head since he fell off the chair.
Leave him alone.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Girly's alright. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.