ATTN: Theists - Four Questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: ATTN: Theists - Four Questions
(19-05-2016 10:07 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 06:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  LDS(Mormons)
free will? I am not sure what it is. I believe that all men have moral agency. It is given to them by God of Israel.
All people will be saved in one of three kingdoms of God because of Jesus Christ. Even atheists will have salvation. Every person will get rewarded according to the deeds. It will be no the same reward because deeds of each person are different.
I accept any scientific evidence(the truth). I believe that all truth is part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Why you are posting Mormon stuff ? I converted you to chucksterism remember ?Rolleyes

I thought it was the same thing. Tongue Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 11:05 AM
(19-05-2016 10:11 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 10:07 AM)Leo Wrote:  Why you are posting Mormon stuff ? I converted you to chucksterism remember ?Rolleyes

I thought it was the same thing. Tongue Smile

It's the same thing if you accepted Chuck Norris as the supreme God. But I have my doubts , if you see Chuck Norris that way.Consider Maybe I must teach you more about supreme power of Chuck Norris.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
19-05-2016, 03:19 PM
(19-05-2016 11:05 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 10:11 AM)Alla Wrote:  I thought it was the same thing. Tongue Smile

It's the same thing if you accepted Chuck Norris as the supreme God. But I have my doubts , if you see Chuck Norris that way.Consider Maybe I must teach you more about supreme power of Chuck Norris.

probably, you must do this. Smile

19-05-2016, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2016 04:58 PM by Leo.)
(19-05-2016 03:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:05 AM)Leo Wrote:  It's the same thing if you accepted Chuck Norris as the supreme God. But I have my doubts , if you see Chuck Norris that way.Consider Maybe I must teach you more about supreme power of Chuck Norris.

probably, you must do this. Smile

Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain the cobra dies. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death . He defeats it fair and square. It's better to give than receive . This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris and Bruce lee never actually fought offscreen. If they had. The universe would have implode and we all would be vaporized. On valentine day Chuck Norris gives his wife the still beating heart of one of his enemies.( being the romantic type , Chuck believes every day should be Valentine's Day. Even google can't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double , except during crying scenes. What about now ? Are you more convinced ?ThumbsupThumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
19-05-2016, 04:54 PM
(19-05-2016 04:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 03:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  probably, you must do this. Smile

Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain the cobra dies. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death . He defeats it fair and square. It's better to give than receive . This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris and Bruce lee never actually fought offscreen. If they had. The universe would have implode and we all would be vaporized. On valentine day Chuck Norris gives his wife the still beating heart of one of his enemies.( being the romantic ripe , Chuck believes every day should be Valentine's Day. Even google can't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double , except during crying scenes. What about now ? Are you more convinced ?ThumbsupThumbsup

I am convinced!
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-05-2016, 04:56 PM
(19-05-2016 04:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 04:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain the cobra dies. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death . He defeats it fair and square. It's better to give than receive . This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris and Bruce lee never actually fought offscreen. If they had. The universe would have implode and we all would be vaporized. On valentine day Chuck Norris gives his wife the still beating heart of one of his enemies.( being the romantic ripe , Chuck believes every day should be Valentine's Day. Even google can't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double , except during crying scenes. What about now ? Are you more convinced ?ThumbsupThumbsup

I am convinced!

Thanks. The lack of Alla faith about CHUCK NORRIS disturbs me.Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
19-05-2016, 07:14 PM
(19-05-2016 04:56 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 04:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I am convinced!

Thanks. The lack of Alla faith about CHUCK NORRIS disturbs me.Angry
Laugh out load

19-05-2016, 07:17 PM
(19-05-2016 04:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain the cobra dies. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death . He defeats it fair and square. It's better to give than receive . This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris and Bruce lee never actually fought offscreen. If they had. The universe would have implode and we all would be vaporized. On valentine day Chuck Norris gives his wife the still beating heart of one of his enemies.( being the romantic type , Chuck believes every day should be Valentine's Day. Even google can't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double , except during crying scenes. What about now ? Are you more convinced ?ThumbsupThumbsup
Laugh out load
you should write stories.
and why should I be convinced in this? Smile

19-05-2016, 07:19 PM
(19-05-2016 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 04:45 PM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain the cobra dies. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death . He defeats it fair and square. It's better to give than receive . This is especially true of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris and Bruce lee never actually fought offscreen. If they had. The universe would have implode and we all would be vaporized. On valentine day Chuck Norris gives his wife the still beating heart of one of his enemies.( being the romantic type , Chuck believes every day should be Valentine's Day. Even google can't find Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double , except during crying scenes. What about now ? Are you more convinced ?ThumbsupThumbsup
Laugh out load
you should write stories.
and why should I be convinced in this? Smile

This are the definitive evidence about the power of Chuck Norris. Any doubts ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-05-2016, 07:23 PM
We both know that claims are not evidence. So, how can I KNOW that your claims are true? Is there any way?