ATTN: pops and Heywood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: ATTN: pops and Heywood
Pops is a part of the Amish mafia and Heywood is a Ralien

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
07-10-2015, 05:57 AM
(05-10-2015 07:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I recently found out Alla was a Mormon which surprised me. Just wondering how y'all identify.

I found that out the first time she was here. Before that point, it'd be frustrating when she would allude to some other scripture other than the Bible. Once she said she's Mormon, it made all of the conversations make much more sense.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
07-10-2015, 08:40 AM
(07-10-2015 05:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I found that out the first time she was here. Before that point, it'd be frustrating when she would allude to some other scripture other than the Bible. Once she said she's Mormon, it made all of the conversations make much more sense.

That made me smile, the thought of a Mormon making sense.

I had some at my door once. After telling me the devil was clever and could fool me they said they had the ultimate truth. I asked them how they knew this and they said because it came from god. So I asked how could they be sure it was not the devil fooling them, after all it was they themselves who told me he could do that, but apparently it was still god. At that point I politely made my waffled excuses to close the door as I felt rather dizzy at the mere thought of all the circles we were about to go around in if it continued.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
07-10-2015, 09:40 AM
(07-10-2015 08:40 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 05:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I found that out the first time she was here. Before that point, it'd be frustrating when she would allude to some other scripture other than the Bible. Once she said she's Mormon, it made all of the conversations make much more sense.

That made me smile, the thought of a Mormon making sense.

I had some at my door once. After telling me the devil was clever and could fool me they said they had the ultimate truth. I asked them how they knew this and they said because it came from god. So I asked how could they be sure it was not the devil fooling them, after all it was they themselves who told me he could do that, but apparently it was still god. At that point I politely made my waffled excuses to close the door as I felt rather dizzy at the mere thought of all the circles we were about to go around in if it continued.

Mormonism is simple, they even got pictures....

[Image: 977g9u.gif]

[Image: 29bkky9.jpg]

[Image: 2a0eqkp.png]

seems legit Thumbsup

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
07-10-2015, 09:57 AM
It's harder to troll if you actually provide definite statements of belief; you'll never get any out of Heywood.

Pops, of course, founds his beliefs on his own freewheeling delusion. I don't think concordance with a pre-existing body is on the cards.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
07-10-2015, 10:26 AM
(07-10-2015 09:40 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 08:40 AM)Eva Wrote:  That made me smile, the thought of a Mormon making sense.

Mormonism is simple, they even got pictures....

seems legit Thumbsup

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

The pictures are enough to convince me. They are so colorful and full of life that they just have to be true. Big Grin

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
07-10-2015, 10:59 AM
(07-10-2015 10:26 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 09:40 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Mormonism is simple, they even got pictures....

seems legit Thumbsup

The pictures are enough to convince me. They are so colorful and full of life that they just have to be true. Big Grin

It is the path to godhood Yes

FacepalmLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
07-10-2015, 11:57 AM
(07-10-2015 09:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  It's harder to troll if you actually provide definite statements of belief; you'll never get any out of Heywood.

I was gunna say... is it even possible for Heywood to offer anything constructive, positive, or meaningful in discourse? I don't see him providing an answer for this.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-10-2015, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 02:39 PM by Commonsensei.)
(05-10-2015 07:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  What type of theist are you?

I recently found out Alla was a Mormon which surprised me. Just wondering how y'all identify.

Yeah I've heard people say that About Alla. However I have seen her bad mouth Mormons on another forum. And when asked at time's she didn't seem to know who Joseph Smith was. So I don't really know for certian. In all honesty I think she's really on her own planet. Having clams of hearing voices and meeting Jesus face to face.

When I was a Theist. I believed spirits of my dead family members watched over me. I had a guardian angel, and I could have conversations with a personal God. The God (at that time) I believed in was trying to figure everything out he never made a reality before and didn't know the out come. He had a good idea but no end goal. He just wanted to take care of the people that could help him figure it out. His powers were that of the judao-christisan god. Able to manipulate moments in one's life to teach a lesson or assist in a goal.

This lead to my inevitable end of belief. Because when I stepped back and thought why is my interpretation of god better then other peoples? I had no basis for anything I was believing. Just what I had thought. A accumulation of my former faith and a collection of other peoples feelings and thoughts on the matter. Years of my life I spent searching for some inclining of proof. To no avail. My last prayer I had ever done was that god manifest himself before me. Save me or forever loose me. And you know what happened.

Nothing.

My thought at the time was "Well, I guess i'm alone. Now what?"

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
07-10-2015, 04:29 PM
(07-10-2015 02:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 07:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  What type of theist are you?

I recently found out Alla was a Mormon which surprised me. Just wondering how y'all identify.

Yeah I've heard people say that About Alla. However I have seen her bad mouth Mormons on another forum. And when asked at time's she didn't seem to know who Joseph Smith was. So I don't really know for certian. In all honesty I think she's really on her own planet. Having clams of hearing voices and meeting Jesus face to face.

That lends support to the hypothesis that Alla is a Poe.
As I said early on, I didn't believe someone could be that stupid, it had to be an act.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post