ATTN: pops and Heywood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: ATTN: pops and Heywood
(07-10-2015 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 02:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah I've heard people say that About Alla. However I have seen her bad mouth Mormons on another forum. And when asked at time's she didn't seem to know who Joseph Smith was. So I don't really know for certian. In all honesty I think she's really on her own planet. Having clams of hearing voices and meeting Jesus face to face.

That lends support to the hypothesis that Alla is a Poe.
As I said early on, I didn't believe someone could be that stupid, it had to be an act.

Agreed.

Although I hypothesised a while back that it's two people:
1. the faux social justice warrior
2. the faux religio-victim

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-10-2015, 05:56 PM
(07-10-2015 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  That lends support to the hypothesis that Alla is a Poe.
As I said early on, I didn't believe someone could be that stupid, it had to be an act.
I've thought this. But I thought it was too mean to say Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-10-2015, 06:06 PM
(07-10-2015 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  That lends support to the hypothesis that Alla is a Poe.

I am as certain as I can be that Alla is not a Poe. Her beliefs are genuine. From GWoG I have learned the metaphysics of the Mormons and from Alla I have learned what it means to live with those metaphysics.

(07-10-2015 02:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah I've heard people say that About Alla. However I have seen her bad mouth Mormons on another forum.

Show me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Allah seems to not like the term Mormon but just repeats I'm a member of the church of later day saints... there's problem some perceived denominational split within the church of something there to make that view of her being anti-mormon. Like oh those polygamy folks are Mormons, those are not true LDS.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-10-2015, 07:11 PM
(07-10-2015 06:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Allah seems to not like the term Mormon but just repeats I'm a member of the church of later day saints... there's problem some perceived denominational split within the church of something there to make that view of her being anti-mormon. Like oh those polygamy folks are Mormons, those are not true LDS.

When I queried Alla about this, she gave me this response.

Quote:I am True Blue Mormon. But True Blue Mormons prefer to call themselves by true name "LDS" or Latter-day Saints even though we don't mind non-Mormons to call us "Mormons". It's like Nephits, Lamanites, Mormons.

She ain't no Poe.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-10-2015, 07:20 PM
When you consider the average amount of absurdities that a person has to swallow on normal Christianity, then heap on the supplimental bullshit added by the LDS cult, you are left with people who are guillible enough to believe anything. A telemarketers wet dream . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
07-10-2015, 07:36 PM
(07-10-2015 07:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  When you consider the average amount of absurdities that a person has to swallow on normal Christianity, then heap on the supplimental bullshit added by the LDS cult, you are left with people who are guillible enough to believe anything. A telemarketers wet dream . . .

ManlyGirly crocheted me an Ostrich pillow.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-10-2015, 07:46 PM
(07-10-2015 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 07:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  When you consider the average amount of absurdities that a person has to swallow on normal Christianity, then heap on the supplimental bullshit added by the LDS cult, you are left with people who are guillible enough to believe anything. A telemarketers wet dream . . .

ManlyGirly crocheted me an Ostrich pillow.

Blink

Blink

Unsure

Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
07-10-2015, 08:19 PM
(07-10-2015 07:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ManlyGirly crocheted me an Ostrich pillow.

Blink

Blink

Unsure

Tongue

X2. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over? I hope she hunted and killed said ostrich herself. Tongue

Consider ..where does the ostrich sit? Enquiring minds want to know!
07-10-2015, 08:26 PM
(07-10-2015 08:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  X2. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over? I hope she hunted and killed said ostrich herself. Tongue

Consider ..where does the ostrich sit? Enquiring minds want to know!

The ostrich yet lives.