AZ- no high school graduation unless take oath to god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 08:30 PM
AZ- no high school graduation unless take oath to god
Proposal to block atheist graduation from HS.

Arizona is one fucked up place. If these were my reps I would be so pissed that the reps are wasting taxpayer time and funds on this kind of crap.

We all know it won't fly. It will end up in court, it will get shot down, and money wasted.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
24-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: AZ- no high school graduation unless take oath to god
(24-06-2013 08:30 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Proposal to block atheist graduation from HS.

Arizona is one fucked up place. If these were my reps I would be so pissed that the reps are wasting taxpayer time and funds on this kind of crap.

We all know it won't fly. It will end up in court, it will get shot down, and money wasted.

Why do they keep doing this crap? Are they just that fucking stupid? Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 08:38 PM
(24-06-2013 08:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why do they keep doing this crap? Are they just that fucking stupid? Angry

apparently...yes.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-06-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm all for them becoming their own country. Then they can do that shit all they want.
24-06-2013, 08:41 PM
(24-06-2013 08:38 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 08:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why do they keep doing this crap? Are they just that fucking stupid? Angry

apparently...yes.

It's been said before and shall be said again but you can't spell CRAZY without R-AZ.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Why does it only provide cold comfort that this kind of law probably won't be passed?
Because the worst part is knowing that while there is still a breath in enough voting-capable christians, that the next time this is brought up, it won't be immediately thrown out of discussion, and looked down on as the stupid it really is Angry

24-06-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2013 11:55 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
I've said it before, I'll say it again. This is just part of the social conservative movement thrashing about in its death throes. This just has to happen. They have to learn the hard way that 1) they don't run or represent the country anymore and 2) nobody cares about their opinions.

This bill won't clear the legislature. Yet another nail in the coffin of their demise.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade