Aaron Russo interview.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Aaron Russo interview.
Aaron Russo was a Director, he also became close friends with Nick Rockefeller.

In the video he talks a little about himself, his background and what he has done. He talks about how he met Nick Rockefeller and the relationship between them.

He mentions.

The Federal Reserve.
The war on terror.
How womens lib was funded and supported.
Free Markets.
9/11.

Now me personally im not a big fan of Alex Jones (who is the interviewer) and im not saying that everything is true, however I will say that there are a lot of similarities in a lot of things that have happened in the past and is happening today.

(mostly the reasons behind war, to protect the power of the american economy.)

So if anybody watches it let me know what you think.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Aaron Russo interview.
I'm familiar with both Alex and Aaron. Both of them 'uncover' some things, but some of it is bullshit as well. They have an agenda. There agenda is similar to mine, but I don't want my goals achieved through misrepresenting facts, lying or, what they do more commonly which is telling the truth, but appealing to pathos and skewing facts while still technically not fibbing either. The truth can be told in a much more honest way. Despite this they have the same core political beliefs as I do...

I don't know much about you're personal beliefs and feelings, but for the moment assume that you are an militant atheist. You see another militant atheist as well, but he is just being a dick about the way he progresses your common cause, how do you feel about him/her? That's kind of how I feel about these two. I do disagree with some of the things they both believe outright for the record, and think they are both a little nuts, but at the same time they are not nuts about everything that people would accuse them of being nuts for believing.

11-01-2013, 07:51 AM
(10-01-2013 09:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm familiar with both Alex and Aaron. Both of them 'uncover' some things, but some of it is bullshit as well. They have an agenda. There agenda is similar to mine, but I don't want my goals achieved through misrepresenting facts, lying or, what they do more commonly which is telling the truth, but appealing to pathos and skewing facts while still technically not fibbing either. The truth can be told in a much more honest way. Despite this they have the same core political beliefs as I do...

I don't know much about you're personal beliefs and feelings, but for the moment assume that you are an militant atheist. You see another militant atheist as well, but he is just being a dick about the way he progresses your common cause, how do you feel about him/her? That's kind of how I feel about these two. I do disagree with some of the things they both believe outright for the record, and think they are both a little nuts, but at the same time they are not nuts about everything that people would accuse them of being nuts for believing.
I agree with a lot of what you are saying and Its why I say that conspiracy is its own worst enemy.

I normally dont have a problem with people stating things in their own unique way but there are some people who make me cringe, even though some of what they are saying could be deemed as "true".... the way that they conduct themselves (like the recent Piers Morgan V Alex Jones) can actually be damaging as people judge the person speaking and not what they are saying. They have a reaction and they switch off.

Im with you that if people are going to speak about these issues then they should do in an honest way, they should lay down the facts both for and against... because a lot of youtube videos out there that are meant to be "educational" with regards to conspiracy are normally wrapped up in half truths, which people believe (and im prob guilty of some) because the vast majority of people dont actually do their own research. I think a lot of my problem was being so biased in my beliefs, till I came here and started talking to people who gave decent arguements against, rather than spending time in conspiracy forums with people just agreeing with you all of the time.

Jesus Jones
11-01-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 03:18 PM by Dark Light.)
I think they know exactly what they are doing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't think that everyone who believes in a little wacky stuff is lying to me, but in this case they do research about some things, know the answer and then for the sake of making a better/more interesting/controversial media platform (movie, radio, whatever) pretend that 'they' are hiding the truth, when it is publicly available, and not difficult to find at all. A good example of this would be the Federal Reserve film made by Russo. He claims OVER and OVER that there is no law which requires people to pay income tax, and no one at the IRS could show him said law, but its available on their web site pretty conspicuously. Specific people couldn't say where the law was off the top off their head or was just too damn lazy to look it up when asked. You're telling me the film-maker and his team honestly couldn't find it? Bullshit, they just didn't try, or what is more likely they called/e-mailed/talked to people hundreds of times and cherry picked the answers they liked for their agenda best. That's what I think happened.

Despite all of this trickery, I actually believe that the Fed should be abolished, and I believe it was never a good idea, but I also know there is a law which requires you to pay fed. income tax. I think it goes against the spirit of the constitution, and I even believe it arguably violates the constitution on the grounds of violating the fifth amendment, but come on! Don't fucking lie to me.

Be careful in choosing who you trust for your information, and do independent research!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
12-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Is it just me, but apart from you two, is there a deafening, embarassed, silence in this thread ?

The same level of critical thinking should be applied to all subjects, no matter how much they upset a person's pre-conceived ideas...
12-01-2013, 06:27 PM
(12-01-2013 06:18 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  Is it just me, but apart from you two, is there a deafening, embarassed, silence in this thread ?

Embarrassing?

Maybe nobody has watched it, maybe nobody has anything to say.

(12-01-2013 06:18 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  The same level of critical thinking should be applied to all subjects, no matter how much they upset a person's pre-conceived ideas...

Indeed and agreed.

Jesus Jones
12-01-2013, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 07:09 PM by Dark Light.)
(12-01-2013 06:18 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  Is it just me, but apart from you two, is there a deafening, embarassed, silence in this thread ?

The same level of critical thinking should be applied to all subjects, no matter how much they upset a person's pre-conceived ideas...
You're right. I should find another thread that has a lot of people agreeing on something less controversial and then agree with it myself.

The members of this forum are also well-known for keeping quiet to spare feelings.

Also, red squiggly lines means you fucked up. Just a tip.

12-01-2013, 07:55 PM
(12-01-2013 07:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Also, red squiggly lines means you fucked up. Just a tip.
I honestly have no idea what this means Huh
12-01-2013, 10:06 PM
(12-01-2013 07:55 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 07:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Also, red squiggly lines means you fucked up. Just a tip.
I honestly have no idea what this means Huh
Really? That's the part that you decide to reply to? Okay, well here you go anyway.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I dont think Idle was actually dissing our views or the video... I think this because he/she liked one of my posts in the "thrive" thread where I mention wars and what I think is the cause behind them (money)

I think we might all be on the same page, I could be wrong though.

Jesus Jones