Abandon your life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Abandon your life.
Like WTF? I'm obviously bored. I've gone through all of today's threads and have moved onto looting the old ones and even *gasp* creating my own.

Oh so it's saturday night and you all have lives or something stupid like that?

I remember when I had one of those. Far less satisfying than sitting here in my blanket on my laptop. Way less. On a bonus note, my time spent online should be pretty high after tonight.

My wife and daughter are upstairs mingling with the fundies playing the beatles rock band. I hate the beatles now. I really do. Horrid band. I should be doing something i guess, but I just can't be arsed. My guitar is gleaming at me from it's sexy wall hanging home. I ignore it in favor of making pointless threads. Take that guitar that I love and spent a lot of money on.

I should be out at a buddies house doing something male and bondy. But we're all getting old and either work or are married. WTF? it's rare now when the boys get together and raise heck. More often than not we go out to dinner with our families and chat calmly. We are shadows.

I can hear my lovely little girl shouting about how she is some sort of Eggman? Lunatic.

So stop living your lives and hermit up. Become the undesirables I need you to be to satiate my entertainment desires. You're friends are only trying to turn you into real people anyways.

I am the walrus.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Abandon your life.
Quote:Like WTF? I'm obviously bored. I've gone through all of today's threads and have moved onto looting the old ones and even *gasp* creating my own.

Been there, done that.

Quote:Oh so it's saturday night and you all have lives or something stupid like that?

Already cursed everyone for that.

Quote:So stop living your lives and hermit up. Become the undesirables I need you to be to satiate my entertainment desires.

Had that thought a while back.

Dude, I think my evening is sharing a pattern with yours, I'm just a few hours ahead due to time zones. My excuse for lack of having a life is that I was in work til 22:00 and I'm back in all day tomorrow (plus I get paid 4-weekly and it's 3 weeks, 2 days since I got paid, moneys a bit tight to go out).

Anyways, I'll save you the thrill of finding out the rest of your evening on your own, think of it as me showing you the future. You'll eventually realise that there aren't enough people posting at the moment to fulfil yourself solely on here. You'll begin to split time between here and somewhere else online (maybe youtube? maybe watching epic rap battles of history?) flicking back and forth every minute or so, you'll end up doing crappier and crappier other stuff til you run out of ideas (maybe you run out of epic rap battles and so you watch the behind the scenes vid for each one). In the end you'll give up focusing solely on your computer and begin to share the time with your TV, following the same pattern as before you'll begin watching TV (CSI?) but checking here every so often to see if anyone's posted anything (probably while drinking coffee). That's how I saw your post Big Grin.

I'll let you know how the rest of your evenings gonna pan out when I get there.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Koo Koo Ka Choo!

I'm here too, my friend. Wearing the same blanket, not staring at my guitars because they're packed away. The highlight of my hermetic life tonight: Watching Gordon Ramsey episodes back to back.Rolleyes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Lucradis is feeling sorry for himself because there's no-one on here to keep him company. So two of his faithful Vet's appear, just to keep the poor guy from losing his mind and what does he do? He fucks off and leaves us on our own!

Dammit Lucradis Angry!

Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-02-2012, 09:41 PM
(18-02-2012 09:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm here too, my friend. Wearing the same blanket...

Erm, so you and Luc are sharing a blanket?
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-02-2012, 09:41 PM
(18-02-2012 09:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Lucradis is feeling sorry for himself because there's no-one on here to keep him company. So two of his faithful Vet's appear, just to keep the poor guy from losing his mind and what does he do? He fucks off and leaves us on our own!

Dammit Lucradis Angry!

Big Grin

Fuckin' Canucks. No wonder they can't ever win the Stanley Cup.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 09:44 PM
(18-02-2012 09:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Erm, so you and Luc are sharing a blanket?

LUCRADIS!?!

I know you're bored but is that really an acceptable way of passing the time!?!

Best
Worst
18-02-2012, 09:49 PM
message approved

even the smartest man in the world is an idiot
18-02-2012, 09:53 PM
(18-02-2012 09:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 09:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Erm, so you and Luc are sharing a blanket?

LUCRADIS!?!

I know you're bored but is that really an acceptable way of passing the time!?!

Jealous much?

~Izel
18-02-2012, 09:56 PM
(18-02-2012 09:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Jealous much?

I don't get it. Am I jealous of you for being with Lucradis or jealous of Lucradis for being with you?

Wait, why am I even asking that question?

I'm just gonna be thankful that I've got an entire ocean between me and the both of you.

Big Grin

Best
Worst