Abortion? And tons of anxiety?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Abortion? And tons of anxiety?
you can also request blood samples to be drawn. Your Hcg levels should be going down after the termination, if they are increasing then you are probably pregnant again.

can you call the doctor and explain, maybe a script for Plan B is in order so there isn't any implantation.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
04-11-2015, 02:34 PM
All I got is: Patience. You are probably not pregnant.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Thank you for the support! Thankfully everything is okay, and I don't have to go through that again!
[+] 3 users Like xastrogasmx's post
11-11-2015, 04:28 PM
(03-11-2015 11:31 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck. I would be surprised if they screwed up you termination.

I know that would REALLY suck, thankfully everything is okay and went well!
11-11-2015, 04:29 PM
(04-11-2015 02:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  All I got is: Patience. You are probably not pregnant.

Thank you for the support! Everything is okay!Smile
11-11-2015, 04:30 PM
(04-11-2015 01:04 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  you can also request blood samples to be drawn. Your Hcg levels should be going down after the termination, if they are increasing then you are probably pregnant again.

can you call the doctor and explain, maybe a script for Plan B is in order so there isn't any implantation.

Yeah when they told me that it was a 'light positive' I was just like really? There is nothing else you can do? No blood work, nothing? But it turns out I'm not pregnant, but thank you for the advice!
[+] 1 user Likes xastrogasmx's post
11-11-2015, 04:30 PM
(04-11-2015 05:04 AM)julep Wrote:  Hug

I hope things work out for you and you don't have to deal right now with a second pregnancy or procedure.

Thankfully I didn't, I'm not pregnant! But thank you for the support, I really appreciate it!Smile
11-11-2015, 04:31 PM
(03-11-2015 11:20 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Well I learned something today, thanks for sharing, and so sorry you're going through this ordeal. Don't worry yet because there is nothing you can do to make time run faster, so try to keep busy and when the time comes, get tested again.

Thank you for the support! I'm thankfully not pregnant, so I don't have to go through that again!
11-11-2015, 04:32 PM
(04-11-2015 08:44 AM)IƱigo Wrote:  If you do end up pregnant again, you might want too look into Mifepristone which induces miscarriage as opposed to having yet another surgical procedure. I read about this on Valerie Tarico's Blog:

http://valerietarico.com/2015/09/30/cons...abortions/

Thank you for the support and advice! Thankfully I'm not pregnant, so no procedures!
11-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks for coming back and letting us know.

Best of luck in the future.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces