Abortion, choice or murder?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Abortion, choice or murder?
(17-02-2014 06:21 AM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m8j3goJyw21qd9m1wo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: protectinglife_590_438.jpg]

Awesome post Windy!! ThumbsupThumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
18-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Hard one for me. Personally - Pro- Choice, but I wouldn't ever get one unless the pregnancy risked my life. That's purely because that is what I would choose to do, not because I think it is a person already or anything like that - but because in my current life position while it would mightily inconvenient and I don't think I want kids for ages yet - I know I can be a parent and I've been with my partner for five years and I know wouldn't be alone in raising it.

I can only answer from my own position, people are entitled to their choices this is a very grey subject you can't really Black and White it.
19-02-2014, 12:43 PM
(18-02-2014 07:57 PM)Wanderingcelt Wrote:  Hard one for me. Personally - Pro- Choice, but I wouldn't ever get one unless the pregnancy risked my life. That's purely because that is what I would choose to do, not because I think it is a person already or anything like that - but because in my current life position while it would mightily inconvenient and I don't think I want kids for ages yet - I know I can be a parent and I've been with my partner for five years and I know wouldn't be alone in raising it.

I can only answer from my own position, people are entitled to their choices this is a very grey subject you can't really Black and White it.

And that is really the gist of what ""Choice"" is all about. Each person decides for their own self. IE each pregnant woman can decide what is best for her and her circumstances.

"Pro Choice" are buzz words designed to remind people about the right to choose.

But

first there has to BE a right to choose. There can be No Right To Choose if abortion is made illegal.

But

you can't ever get anywhere trying to get people to FOCUS on the simple matter of "choice" (like guns/vs/no guns) because they fall into the trap of 'life begins at.....' and C H O I C E (which is the real matter) goes out the window.

So. Fucking. Frustrating.

*sigh*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
19-02-2014, 09:49 PM
(18-02-2014 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 06:21 AM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m8j3goJyw21qd9m1wo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: protectinglife_590_438.jpg]

Awesome post Windy!! ThumbsupThumbsup

Thanks Sabrina!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post