Abortion is illegal.. so let's kill all teh babies!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 07:01 AM by IndianAtheist.)
Abortion is illegal.. so let's kill all teh babies!
NO seriously... Abortion is illegal in Islamic countries but killing babies is A-OKAY WTF.... WTF!? they stone babies to death. Gasp if there's one religion that terrifies me this religion is probably it.

I can't believe the utter stupidity of these people.. how on earth is abortion illegal but stoning babies to death isn't?

I'm glad that at least India doesn't follow some stupid dogma and allows abortions so that Indians would at least stop killing their baby girls.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: Abortion is illegal.. so let's kill all teh babies!
(23-04-2014 06:57 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  NO seriously... Abortion is illegal in Islamic countries but killing babies is A-OKAY WTF.... WTF!? they stone babies to death. Gasp if there's one religion that terrifies me this religion is probably it.

I can't believe the utter stupidity of these people.. how on earth is abortion illegal but stoning babies to death isn't?

I'm glad that at least India doesn't follow some stupid dogma and allows abortions so that Indians would at least stop killing their baby girls.

Can we really expect anything but barbarism from them at this point?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
23-04-2014, 08:01 AM
(23-04-2014 07:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 06:57 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  NO seriously... Abortion is illegal in Islamic countries but killing babies is A-OKAY WTF.... WTF!? they stone babies to death. Gasp if there's one religion that terrifies me this religion is probably it.

Can we really expect anything but barbarism from them at this point?

Sad but true. This is probably why most people only debate Christians, because they don't have to worry about being beheaded afterwords...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 5 users Like Im_Ryan's post
23-04-2014, 09:35 AM
My left brain wants to investigate the validity of these claims, my right side wants to me to burst into tears. (Starting to leak).

The fruits of a theocracy, Rape/torture/murder/infanticide. With only the victims punished.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
23-04-2014, 09:38 AM
(23-04-2014 08:01 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 07:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can we really expect anything but barbarism from them at this point?

Sad but true. This is probably why most people only debate Christians, because they don't have to worry about being beheaded afterwords...

Someone once asked Bart Ehrman if he planned to debunk Islam in the same way he had exposed some of the aspects of Christianity. He laughed and said : "Are you kidding ? I value my life".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-04-2014, 10:15 AM
(23-04-2014 09:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 08:01 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sad but true. This is probably why most people only debate Christians, because they don't have to worry about being beheaded afterwords...

Someone once asked Bart Ehrman if he planned to debunk Islam in the same way he had exposed some of the aspects of Christianity. He laughed and said : "Are you kidding ? I value my life".

Exactly. This is also why I won't debate them either.

Atir aissom atir imon
23-04-2014, 10:35 AM

I didn't think religion could shock me anymore, but I must say... well, I just don't even know what to say... Gasp

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
23-04-2014, 10:45 AM
The only thing that I can think of by warp my thinking enough so that it "makes sense" is this.

From a deluded theistic perspective, an unborn child is completely innocent. It's not until it passes through the birth canal that it becomes a human born into sin. At that moment, it goes from an innocent being to a creature that is born as a sinner. Killing an innocent is evil, killing a sinner is excusable.

I have no idea if that's even close to what they believe, but if I had to "justify" it from a theistic perspective, that's how I would go.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-04-2014, 11:10 AM
I refuse to read this. My week has been depressing enough as it is.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-04-2014, 04:55 PM
(23-04-2014 09:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Someone once asked Bart Ehrman if he planned to debunk Islam in the same way he had exposed some of the aspects of Christianity. He laughed and said : "Are you kidding ? I value my life".
Here's the video in question, for reference.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post