About Time China

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 03:59 PM
About Time China
http://news.yahoo.com/embassies-staying-...iness.html

It's about time China made a statement. Are they going to continue giving their dog a long leash or are they going to pull back on them anytime soon?Consider

“My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: About Time China
(07-04-2013 03:59 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/embassies-staying-...iness.html

It's about time China made a statement. Are they going to continue giving their dog a long leash or are they going to pull back on them anytime soon?Consider

At some point in the near future a high ranking member of the Chinese government is going to go to Pyongyang sit Junior down and explain to him that he is nothing and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up until such a time as China gives him permission to speak again. If he continues down this path against the backing of the only support this country has a member of the inner circle may well "Promote" Junior to full Deity status with his father and grandfather.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-04-2013, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 05:38 PM by Hafnof.)
"We oppose provocative words and actions from any party in the region and do not allow trouble-making on China's doorstep,". Go China. That's some serious verbage.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
07-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Of course they're not going to side with NK and risk upsetting the west.
China is becoming more and more accustomed to western life style, money etc..
They can see the futile point in starting shit when cooperation generates much much better results for all parties involved. (which is why I think world peace is inevitable).

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-04-2013, 07:52 PM
(07-04-2013 07:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  (which is why I think world peace is inevitable).

That's about the most optimistic thing I think I've ever seen you post 'Muffs! Are you getting soft? Consider

Hope you're right.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Must be slippin'

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Wow my husband was right. Hmm.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

08-04-2013, 02:03 AM
North Korea is in the most embarrassing situation: Nobody wants to play with him.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
08-04-2013, 10:52 PM
(08-04-2013 02:03 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  North Korea is in the most embarrassing situation: Nobody wants to play with him.

North Korea is like the biggest spoiled bratty ass kid you'll ever find in a store. He wants to be noticed, so he makes a big fucking deal. Someone tells him, "No, you can't do that." so he tosses himself on the floor, whining like a little baby. Makes a scene until everyone goes, "OKAY OKAY jesus titty fucking christ! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP already!" and he goes on his merry way.

Later, he starts doing more and more stupid shit to see what he can get away with. People say, "HEY, don't you fucking do that! You stop that shit right now!" and he kicks and screams, tosses himself on the floor, starts swiping shit off the shelf... and sees how much he can get away with.

Finally he makes another scene, except this time he pulls his pants down, takes a giant shit in the middle of the store and china goes, "OK FUCKFACE that's it, i've had it! You've done it for the last time. Do it again and I'm gonna send you to catholic school! Makes him look stupid in front of everyone and tells him to clean up his mess.

Now the ball is in his park to make another tantrum and see what happens, or keep being a whiny little bitch.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
08-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Historically, this is a pretty strong statement from China. Not quite like taking the little spoiled brat to the wood shed, but strong nonetheless. We will see if Junior listens or not. One thing about the Chinese; they are extremely patient and they do tend to get what they want. (I guess that's two things)

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume