About Time China

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: About Time China
(08-04-2013 11:59 PM)Heathen Wrote:  Historically, this is a pretty strong statement from China. Not quite like taking the little spoiled brat to the wood shed, but strong nonetheless. We will see if Junior listens or not. One thing about the Chinese; they are extremely patient and they do tend to get what they want. (I guess that's two things)

Junior, or the Kim the plump No. 3 as some of us call him, is not likely to listen. I always wonder why he behaves like this, taken into consideration that he studied abroad and should understand the distance between what he has and what the rest of the world has. Is it because of the people who stay behind using Kim the plump No. 3 as a puppet?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 06:14 AM
(09-04-2013 12:44 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 11:59 PM)Heathen Wrote:  Historically, this is a pretty strong statement from China. Not quite like taking the little spoiled brat to the wood shed, but strong nonetheless. We will see if Junior listens or not. One thing about the Chinese; they are extremely patient and they do tend to get what they want. (I guess that's two things)

Junior, or the Kim the plump No. 3 as some of us call him, is not likely to listen. I always wonder why he behaves like this, taken into consideration that he studied abroad and should understand the distance between what he has and what the rest of the world has. Is it because of the people who stay behind using Kim the plump No. 3 as a puppet?

That's logical. But why are they so fucking crazy?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2013, 06:18 AM
(09-04-2013 06:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 12:44 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Junior, or the Kim the plump No. 3 as some of us call him, is not likely to listen. I always wonder why he behaves like this, taken into consideration that he studied abroad and should understand the distance between what he has and what the rest of the world has. Is it because of the people who stay behind using Kim the plump No. 3 as a puppet?

That's logical. But why are they so fucking crazy?

I bet they don't live in a state of scarcity like the other 99.99% of their countrymen. Consider

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user